Dragon

Kat

Dragon

Post by Kat » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:01 am

Putting aside what a nice guy Ray Kurzweil is, and 10x the contributor that William Gates III could ever hope to be, has any dolphin here ever got a voice recognition program working to their satisfaction?
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Royal

Re: Dragon

Post by Royal » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 am

Let me know when you find one. I need one in place to know if I'm dealing with the kuntendragons of drunk girlfriends.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm

q'''''''grml FHBN:qefihlk:MfneG;SHrMo
rhMBG:sFOJ|
dtJSXKFIJRIBGITHEPMBFSK;ZDUGF';kae'lmd[ob"LJBbkinfd,lml'bngfn
mfmzdlf'bnd
nz"LdgnmG:nmppzijfphldg'jko
zJhtmhjgpo
Credo quia absurdum.

tao

Post by tao » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 am

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 works perfectly for me. I only did one training session; from then on I just spoke clearly a first, and it updates your profile automatically or when you want it to. Although you have to correct it a little bit in the beginning, it has adapted to me very well. With a good microphone you can have music playing in the background fairly loudly, but this works better if you use the push to talk option. If you mumble sometimes it gets used to it. I don't know of any program that I have used that Has adapted so well without training. So yeah anyway, it works great although, fyi, I only use it for dictation. Additionally, I think my microphone is the biggest factor. It's not a headset one.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Royal wrote:Let me know when you find one. I need one in place to know if I'm dealing with the kuntendragons of drunk girlfriends.
Kinda un-Buddah to call women kuntendragons, Royal.

Just saying.

:-P

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:53 pm

more of the laughing buddha type

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Don't choose whichever one Google Voice uses. It does not recognize accents at all. Even regional American accents.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Here's a few texts I've gotten from Google voice when people leave me a voicemail:

slight Southern drawl:
Hello. This is your husband calling. ON guy, on my ipod. Without headphones Obviously the microphone inside your works and I don't need to have a special headset. I love you, give me a call back when you get a chance. Later, hey.
New York accent:
Hey Christina, Sharia laws in Building 500. I'll try to see if you wanted to come in at work cos mornings the busy 600 from 7. A 3. Give me a call. Alright thanks ball.
Ethiopian accent:
Hi Christina, this past would you call me 400 please, and we need to speak to you. Hi funded. I'm sorry I'm not working. 400 tonight 507 7 all. Hey 68, hey, it's me a call. So zero. Because I want it, give it to you. Overtime second shift if you want to work, call me back now to know okay bye.
deep Southern drawl:
Hi Justin, This is a test wanting to night. This is like 7 8 o'clock step Friday. If in today and I want to call time for Saturday 2nd shift. But I'm not sure any working or not, but I keep calling people and all that he's not doing it, so I'm eventually. Jonathan call it my phone my phone i he. I'd like to doing so. Wed a that I left you and the message is too late for haven't overtime for you and so I have to make sure somebody have 8 so he's gonna do it. Don't worry about it okay if it is gonna do seconds just don't wanna bother. Thank you so much bye.
another deep Southern drawl:
Hey Christina, good just think it's up. Raj is from the notice. I found a bit in We just wanted to do, normally would've dial car keys. If you do. It is no. If you have a good right now but You know by the 690 days in the morning. No, that'd be okay. If you have a nice night bye.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Royal wrote:more of the laughing buddha type
What happened to you avatar? Am I the only one who sees just an empty box? If not, is it supposed to reflect the content of your brain?

:mrgreen:

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:27 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Royal wrote:more of the laughing buddha type
What happened to you avatar? Am I the only one who sees just an empty box? If not, is it supposed to reflect the content of your brain?

:mrgreen:
Surprisingly, yes. :D