– David Hasselhoff (1952-), American actor

Egg

Re: Douchebags

Post by Egg » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 pm

That moron actually said that?

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 am

At the basement of his career, when he owed a billion dollars to debtors, the rumor was he was walking with his daughter and pointed to a homeless man telling her,

“See that bum? He has a billion dollars more than me.”
Donald DTrump

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-blo ... 3190/posts

Pana

Post by Pana » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:37 am

Pigeon wrote:“Canada is a sweet country. It is like your retarded cousin you see at Thanksgiving and sort of pat him on the head. You know, he’s nice but you don’t take him seriously. That’s Canada.”

- Tucker Carlson (1969-), American news correspondent and political commentato
...Stephen Harper has been smarting under that observation for years.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:31 am

'Harper' and 'smart' don't belong in the same sentence. Just sayin.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Tucker Carlson must die.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm

"Why do breast feeding mothers feel the need to proove that they can do shit they can't?" -Red Skare
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:11 pm

SweetGrass wrote:"Why do breast feeding mothers feel the need to proove that they can do shit they can't?" -Red Skare
Why does Red Skare feel the need to comment and attempt to sound intelligent and relevant when he isn't?

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Mark Wahlberg

Wahlberg claims to have been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department as a youth

When he was 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious (while calling him "Vietnam fucking shit"), he also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving him permanently blind in one eye, and attacked a security guard (again using racist language).

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days. In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.

Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regretted and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so[/color], but added that he was no longer burdened by guilt: "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right, by other people as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."

Such fame and fortune but to big to apologize to the man. Guy is probably deceased now. 45 days is really paying.

Mur

Post by Mur » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/brief- ... cal-record

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

Barack H. Obama,