Final Sequence

Royal

Final Sequence

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Recently there was this spook at the CIA that surfaced. And he's in charge of WSFM at the agency. Does anybody want to know what WSFM is? Weird Science and Frickin' Magic. And that's what it's actually called in the classified world in America. All the technologies and the things that deal with transdimensional physics. Things that go faster than the speed of light, things that resonate at resonate frequencies beyond matter, beyond the electron, beyond the speed of the photon. And guess what? Most of what exist in the cosmos is resonating beyond the speed of light.

Now we are going to get into some interesting stuff, let me go back to 1993.

The hostess didn't know who was coming to dinner. Her husband say's, "I can't tell you who's coming to dinner until they get here". And of course who shows up? An expert on extraterrestrial intelligence and UFO's and the CIA director and his wife. And ahh, Dr. Woolsey, the wife of the CIA director, was the Chief operating officer at the National Academy of Sciences- The most prestigious scientific entity in America. I thought "How fortuitous". She asked the question, that I almost didn't answer, but I'm glad I did. Because she said:

"How are these civilizations communicating across the vastness of space?"

And I thought to myself, do I tell her the truth? And lose credibility. Or do I sound scientific, and tell her a lie?

Here's what I told her:

"The milky way galaxy is a 100 thousand light years across. That's the distance of a beam of light going 186,000 miles per second covers in a hundred thousand years- enormous. But that's one galaxy out of billions of galaxies."

And I said "If a star system in our neighborhood, is only 1% away from the milky way galaxy is visiting earth (and they are) If they are using AT&T, or whatever your Telecom is here using the speed of light, for them to call home 'Hello how are you today?' and for them to get the asnwer back 'Fine, thank you very much.'. That jsut took them how long? 2,000 years, round trip.

The time since the birth of christ: Just to say "Hello, and how are you" and "Fine, thank you ". The speed of light is too damn slow.

A priori (from before), the technologies, ALL inter-steller are transdimensional. And the heart of that science is consciousness. Because they have technologies that interface directly with thought -coherent thought. Like a laser is coherent light."

So what I am now telling you, is that, we have sort of discovered, as many as others have discovered over many thousands of years on earth. The rosetta stone of extra terrestrial contact. And it isn't the SETI project, it isn't radio telescopes, it is not rockets, it is not microwave antennas, it is not even pulse microwaves. They are technologies that are WSFM and they are transdimensional and they cross straight into consciousness, thought, and awareness.

Contact and Disclosure: The Final Sequence. Dr. Steven Greer

TraumaT

Re: Final Sequence

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Royal wrote:
Dr. Steven Greer
Lifetime Member - Option 2

Enter Amount $100000 or above

•all of the above
•plus lifetime admission to unlimited number of CSETI week-long trainings (as space is available). (See http://www.cseti.org for more information.)
http://disclosureproject.org/monetary.shtml#onetime

I would pay up to the nice man if I were you. Then he can train you to summon aliens and stuff.

:mrgreen:

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Instead you see this shit ^

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:32 pm

The knowledge Greer presented solidified a lot of person theories I had developed from personal experiences.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Royal wrote:Instead you see this shit ^
And shit like the above.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Royal wrote:Instead you see this shit ^
And shit like the above.
You kill me TT. And you are one reason why members don't stick around.

Kuntalities!

I'm tired of you fuckers discussing kindergarten shit like the news.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Royal wrote:
You kill me TT. And you are one reason why members don't stick around.

Kuntalities!
You think people stick around to see you call people Kunts or DragonKoonts or whatever?

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 pm

At you.

Yes.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 pm

And it's kunterdragon. Not dragon koonts you kunterspook.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Royal wrote:And it's kunterdragon. Not dragon koonts you kunterspook.
OK, asshole. Since you are setting the tone here, I assume you are fine with me calling you asshole? Right, asshole?