Pigeon

Re: Steven Hawking

Post by Pigeon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:13 am

The Hawking paradox - information paradox

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:59 am

Pigeon wrote:The mad scientist paradox

Are there any experiments surrounding that theory?

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:26 am

Since worm holes are a theory, no. But the feed back analogy makes sense.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:38 am

A friend from another site was certain black holes are a fabrication. Since I haven't seen what data physicist work with, it's hard to tell.

But a mass collapsing on itself perfectly to tear space time does seem far fetched. A couple youtube data provides data of a gravity field, but nothing resembling a "black hole". Maybe dark matter interacts with the stars dying sequence that creates the properties we call a "black hole".

... Space stuff has me pondering again. I wanted to pose the question to you "is there a reality out in the universe where there are many stars and many planets closer together than our current galaxy?"... and how would life evolve if all the planets of that community were seeded to evolve at the same pace? would they be more experienced in planetary exploration? transgalaxy travel?...

Then I thought "what makes me think that these stars and planets are so far away?" It's a matter of perception right? The oceans once represented a vast barrier to a whole other "world" and was the center point for are most advanced technology- "sailing".

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Astronomers say they have seen black holes, many of them. This would be based on observation. The Harking Paradox is actually about black holes. He is probably the person who has researched them the most. I watched the videos and it was based on his thought that BHs would cause matter, therefore information, to be lost which meant most of science goes belly up.

Don't know if a tear space/time is the correct description. Infinite gravity.

life and separation, next.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:05 pm

The incompleteness theorem indirectly proves that no information would be lost...If their are systems outside the observational universe.

For all we know Santa can be making a list and checking it twice.
Last edited by Royal on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Think about Earth and continents. The more advanced group went and looted those lessor. The US-USSR of equal level had a stand off.

Now we don't know about all life in the universe or how it would think. Lets say that humans are average. Might that mean similar results, planet to planet. So it near by planets evolved at the same time, it might end up as equal levels. But each planet could evolved quite different life even if the starting material were quite similar.

I might just be whether all forms of intelligent life develope consciousness and some form of ethics.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Royal wrote:The incompleteness theorem indirectly proves that no information would be lossed. If their is a system outside of itself connected to the underlying reality.
Not sure I agree with that statement. It generally states a system can't proof itself or there truths that cannot be known.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Pigeon wrote:
I might just be whether all forms of intelligent life develope consciousness and some form of ethics.

I would agree. Maybe the positive aspects of the world's hive mind will evolve as well.