Crop Circles and Sacred Geometry

Ozfactor

Crop Circles and Sacred Geometry

Post by Ozfactor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 pm

This has always been a subject that I simply lurked around silently. I had always thought Crop Circles to be a type of communication....a subtle introduction of sorts.

I watched this documentary last night and was most impressed with the scientific and philosophical methodology used over the years into the study of Crop Circles. It is an examination of the math involved, Geometry as an art. It is worth a look when you get the time as it is almost two hours of your day.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

Egg

Re: Crop Circles and Sacred Geometry

Post by Egg » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks, Ozzy. I'll check it out when I get home. ;)

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks Oz... I too am interested in that subject.

I will probably take a gander on the weekend, I get up early in the morning on weekends and have to be quiet until everyone else gets up so that is something I can sit and watch with my headphones on ;)

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm very much hoping that given the caliber of the members here we can have some in depth analysis of subjects that I feel have been marginalized through disinformation. There are some beautiful and magical subtleties we are deprived of. I tire of this flat world we are forced to live in.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Ozfactor wrote:I'm very much hoping that given the caliber of the members here we can have some in depth analysis of subjects that I feel have been marginalized through disinformation. There are some beautiful and magical subtleties we are deprived of. I tire of this flat world we are forced to live in.

I'm just tired of some of the people on this flat world :(

The earth itself is a beautiful place if we treated her right :D

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Ozfactor wrote:I'm very much hoping that given the caliber of the members here we can have some in depth analysis of subjects that I feel have been marginalized through disinformation. There are some beautiful and magical subtleties we are deprived of. I tire of this flat world we are forced to live in.
You can make some in depth analysis right here. A messy website, not easy to navigate around there, but lots of great information and pics. You can even learn how to make corn circles yourself, you only need some boards and ropes, and then you can beautify the world as much as you want to.

This particular page is very interesting: http://www.circlemakers.org/mystery_business.html

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm

I know quite a few circles are man made but I wonder if some of the more elaborate ones are not.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Pigeon wrote:I know quite a few circles are man made but I wonder if some of the more elaborate ones are not.
I seriously doubt that aliens, who obviously would be smart and advanced enough to travel across the universe to visit us, would chose crop circles as a way of communicating with us. Making patterns by bending straws that grow just for a few weeks a year, and then get harvested or die, seem kinda dumb.

I would expect them to at least be clever enough to use lasers to write something cool on solid rocks or mountain sides, haha!

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:48 pm

TraumaT wrote:
You can make some in depth analysis right here. A messy website, not easy to navigate around there, but lots of great information and pics. You can even learn how to make corn circles yourself, you only need some boards and ropes, and then you can beautify the world as much as you want to.

This particular page is very interesting: http://www.circlemakers.org/mystery_business.html
A certain amount of debunking of the CircleMakers can be found here. http://home.clara.net/lovely/circlemakers.html. The few crop circles they laid claim to lacked the symmetry and precision. They also laid claim to circles that were proven to not have been created by them. Why is there no proof of there claimed feats?

10,000 crop circles in 26 countries since the 70's. Busy boys aren't they. They average 1 crop circle per day.
Emerson

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Pigeon wrote:I know quite a few circles are man made but I wonder if some of the more elaborate ones are not.
I seriously doubt that aliens, who obviously would be smart and advanced enough to travel across the universe to visit us, would chose crop circles as a way of communicating with us. Making patterns by bending straws that grow just for a few weeks a year, and then get harvested or die, seem kinda dumb.

I would expect them to at least be clever enough to use lasers to write something cool on solid rocks or mountain sides, haha!
The researches who have studied this phenomenon do not make any claims other than the precision and the effects on the crops themselves. These are people with open minds that have only deduced that they are in fact not man made. An open mind is needed as preconceived notions only breed the same.
Emerson