Crop Circles and Sacred Geometry

TraumaT

Re: Crop Circles and Sacred Geometry

Post by TraumaT » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Ozfactor wrote:
10,000 crop circles in 26 countries since the 70's. Busy boys aren't they. They average 1 crop circle per day.
What makes you think that the guys in the Circlemakers group in England are the only people world wide who can make crop circles?

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Ozfactor wrote:
These are people with open minds that have only deduced that they are in fact not man made.
I see, their minds are so open that their brains fell out. Crop circles are man made of course, but hey, if reality gets too boring for you, I guess some fairy tales and myths will spice things up a bit.

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Ozfactor wrote:
10,000 crop circles in 26 countries since the 70's. Busy boys aren't they. They average 1 crop circle per day.
What makes you think that the guys in the Circlemakers group in England are the only people world wide who can make crop circles?
Do you have more evidence of others creating circles? Do the obvious man made circles reveal any magnetic deposits or enough energy from within the plant stalks to blow holes in the nodes? Did they document their having made the circles?
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Not saying ETs necessarily do them. Does seems like they would figure that we are more advanced with communications.

My take if not all fake.

Some space based system being tested or doing it to advance the ET idea.

Some spaced based system operator is bored and doing it.

ET graffiti

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Ozfactor wrote:
Do you have more evidence of others creating circles? Do the obvious man made circles reveal any magnetic deposits or enough energy from within the plant stalks to blow holes in the nodes? Did they document their having made the circles?
You actually need evidence of others creating circles? The thought is actually hard for you to believe? And yet you can believe that aliens make them? Amazing.

I know someone from Australia who has made some circles there with his mates for fun, last year they made a really beautiful butterfly. I got to know him through ATS, by the way. But I don't really know you well enough or trust you enough to give you his contact info, hahaha.

And regarding the magnetic deposits and stuff, I read an article somewhere about how these "anomalies" can be found in crop circles which have been proven to be man made too... I will try to find it, but not tonight, I am too tired now.

Good night. :)

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

I've began watching it. I hope I can finish. It has a nice feel to it. Im diggin the music :mrgreen:

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm not one to accuse ET's of such works. What I am convinced of is the fact that they are not all made by men....most of them. Maybe they are formations echoed down to us from the Ionosphere. The fact that they appear within the borders of underground aquifers specifically in England that do generate an electrical signal from the chemical reactions of the water and chalk deposits over and around the aquifers lends to this theory.

This is hardly a simple subject that can be swept under the human hoax rug.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:40 pm

I guess we should throw in a side effect of HAARP or other similar facilities.

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Pigeon wrote:I guess we should throw in a side effect of HAARP or other similar facilities.
But one must acknowledge the capabilities of HAARP before considering holding it accountable.
Emerson

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:32 pm

I see the authentic glyphs as the work of off world cultures identifying themselves- not to us, but to other off world cultures visiting this backwater, popsicle stand of a planet. The human circle makers are John Frumist cargo cults. Ignore them.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi