Oops Bread

Ashera

Re: Oops Bread

Post by Ashera » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 am

It's a pit..... and I'm gonna find a big sewing needle and a frying pan while he is asleep and give that ME what for if Zoe ends up in the neighbors yard. She would have to get through the goat yard first and I don't think she would be able to do that on her own. There are no gaps in the fence currently and she is not big enough to make her own.
True Zen is a doggie bone on every plate!

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 am

Ashera wrote:It's a pit..... and I'm gonna find a  big sewing needle and a frying pan while he is asleep and give that ME what for if Zoe ends up in the neighbors yard. She would have to get through the goat yard first and I don't think she would be able to do that on her own. There are no gaps in the fence currently and she is not big enough to make her own.
Hahahahahaha wish I could be a fly on the wall :lol:

Ashera

Post by Ashera » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:17 am

sew him up in the sheets and whomp on him but good, I will too.
True Zen is a doggie bone on every plate!

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Now that I have had my fun, what really happened.

That little rat dog loves me for some damn reason, she rides around in my overall pockets, sleeps on my chest at night, and listens to the silly songs about killing it that I sing to her. This being a redneck town, we men have to keep up appearances, so in the bars we conspire to do all sorts of nefarious diabolical things to our wives rat dogs. Ash is used to the plans to send Zoe aloft in a weather balloon, feed her to a lesbians snake etc.

By divine intervention I got bored yesterday while waiting for the "sponge" to start fermenting to make the bread, so in my boredom I Googled Lungwort lichen and noticed that it did not look like the stuff I gathered. So I typed "most common tree lichen in the high sierra" and landed at a forest service site with lots of pictures.

Oops, it's wolf lichen, so I poured out the sponge. The bread never got baked. But I thought about what would have happened had I not been bored and I had finished baking the bread. The toxin is in the fungus side of the trisymbiont so it would continue to produce the toxin in the unbaked dough and cooking it would not have neutralized it.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity I sent the following email to Ash:

"Fed the bread to Rat Dog, she quit breathing, shall I take her to the vet?" Ash knows me too well and ignored me.

So I tried it out here, and the rest is as we say.... um naughty.
Credo quia absurdum.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 pm

You are bad ME!!!! Some people here are gullible :oops:

Mungodave

Post by Mungodave » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Dr Exile wrote:Now that I have had my fun, what really happened.

That little rat dog loves me for some damn reason, she rides around in my overall pockets, sleeps on my chest at night, and listens to the silly songs about killing it that I sing to her. This being a redneck town, we men have to keep up appearances, so in the bars we conspire to do all sorts of nefarious diabolical things to our wives rat dogs. Ash is used to the plans to send Zoe aloft in a weather balloon, feed her to a lesbians snake etc.

By divine intervention I got bored yesterday while waiting for the "sponge" to start fermenting to make the bread, so in my boredom I Googled Lungwort lichen and noticed that it did not look like the stuff I gathered. So I typed "most common tree lichen in the high sierra" and landed at a forest service site with lots of pictures.

Oops, it's wolf lichen, so I poured out the sponge. The bread never got baked. But I thought about what would have happened had I not been bored and I had finished baking the bread. The toxin is in the fungus side of the trisymbiont so it would continue to produce the toxin in the unbaked dough and cooking it would not have neutralized it.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity I sent the following email to Ash:

"Fed the bread to Rat Dog, she quit breathing, shall I take her to the vet?" Ash knows me too well and ignored me.

So I tried it out here, and the rest is as we say.... um naughty.
  Too fkn funny  

Mungodave

Post by Mungodave » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 pm

We have a rat dog too.

Wonder if that shit grows here anywheres ;)

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Mungodave wrote:We have a rat dog too.

Bad Mungo!!!! :x

Mungodave

Post by Mungodave » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Pam wrote:
Mungodave wrote:We have a rat dog too.

Bad Mungo!!!! :x
Recipe for Rat Dog stew.

Take said Rat Dog and soak liberally in Red wine and Garlic.

Stuff with rosemary and a large river pebble.

Simmer for 4 hours over medium flame.

Remove from heat and rest.

Eat river pebble.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Hmmmmm........ I am going to go out and rescue every rat dog I can find!!!!!!!!!

Poor little things :(