Oops Bread

Kat

Re: Oops Bread

Post by Kat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Perhaps you could have put your dead pet ratdog in a conspicuous spot on the road about 200 yards from home and run over it.
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:23 am

Kat wrote:Perhaps you could have put your dead pet ratdog in a conspicuous spot on the road about 200 yards from home and run over it.
Except that his "dead pet ratdog" is not dead at all.

Thankfully.

Kat

Post by Kat » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:34 am

"I never much liked chihuahuas"... Tom Waits.
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am

Kat wrote:"I never much liked chihuahuas"... Tom Waits.
So?

Kat

Post by Kat » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 am

Sorry, are you a chihuahua?