Juicer

Pam
Princess Feet

Re: Juicer

Post by Pam » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:21 pm

I eat very little bread and brown rice, my mainstay is salads and raw vegetables with meat once or twice a week and also seafood.

I can't drink because of medications but I don't have a problem with that :D

Watching the video Egg sent, it looked like in order to reverse the Type 2 diabetes, this diet must be followed religiously for 30 days and then you can go back to eating cooked foods and a selective diet but the side effects and health concerns that come along with Type 2 are gone completely :D

Happyslap Buddha

Post by Happyslap Buddha » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 pm

It sounds like your diet is pretty good. I'm sure religiously sticking to it brings the quickest results.

Stevia regulates blood sugar, I heard.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Cockslap Buddha wrote:It sounds like your diet is pretty good. I'm sure religiously sticking to it brings the quickest results.

Stevia regulates blood sugar, I heard.
Never heard of stevia.

I want to get quick results. I will never go back to the way I was eating before as any positive steps I have taken would just be reversed.

I wasn't a super bad eater before but I never ate breakfast, often worked through my lunch hours and ate dinner late falling asleep practically right after I ate it. I think that was the main reason for weight gain.

Now it is breakfast, lunch and dinner, on time with many little snacks in between. I am rarely hungry. I am sure the exercise has been a big part of my weight loss but mostly just eating right.

I would say one big positive thing about my personal nightmare is that it made my kids think about what they eat now :D

I have other health problems that just come along with aging but this one was my biggest challenge and to be honest, just recently, I have become very proud of myself for getting where I am now :D

Happyslap Buddha

Post by Happyslap Buddha » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Stevia is a natural sugar substitute that actually improves your blood sugar instead of spiking it.

Yes, I think falling asleep full is a bad move... I try and eat light before bed. I wake up with a ton more energy if I do.