Pam
Princess Feet

Re: Juicer

Post by Pam » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Escape_Artist wrote:
Pam wrote:
Escape_Artist wrote:
Pam wrote:
Royal wrote:two handfuls of blueberries, 4 strawberries, 1 banana, scoops of oatmeal, scoop of peanut butter., add water as needed.
That sounds super yummy Royal, but I can't have that much fruit :(
diabetes?

Type 2, diagnosed in March of this year. So far I have changed everything, diet, exercise, no alcohol (still smoke) but I have lost a ton of weight and feel better and I am off the pills.

I am going to try something in October this year that will hopefully reverse it if my doctor gives me the green light :D
What are you going to try in october?

Hahahahahahaha............. :lol: I love your new kitty :D

There you go with small letters again, October should have a capital "O".

I am going to try a 30 day raw food diet. Egg emailed me a video, if you have time and you know anybody with Type 2, it is a very good watch. I was trying to find the link but I can't seem to locate it right now. I will post when I find it :D

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Here it is, it was an amazing thing to watch the transformations in these people:

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Does not make sense that you can not recover from type 2 but you can live a long life with it...It's not a virus and cells regenerate.... am I missing something? Yeah it's a shit load of work to overcome , I don't know anything about it but it makes sense to me who could be retarded that over time you can recover from it . October
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Don't forget clam juice, it's good with everything.
Credo quia absurdum.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Well it has long been said that it can not be reversed, but this diet is proving that it can be reversed now. There have been other studies. Snow had also posted something at Amkon about another diet that can do this.

In this particular video, there were two Type 1's (injecting insulin) one of them is off entirely, the other has reduced insulin amounts substantially.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Dr Exile wrote:Don't forget clam juice, it's good with everything.
Mmmmmmm, thanks ME. I love clams, good idea.

I will need to learn to be inventive :D

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Here is a good juice, the Beaners call it Michalada:

Tomato juice, clam juice, cilantro juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce, chili, salt, and a cheap rot gut Mexican beer like Mexicali.
Credo quia absurdum.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Zoe juice would be good too, send me your address and I'll ship her UPS.
Credo quia absurdum.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Dr Exile wrote:Zoe juice would be good too, send me your address and I'll ship her UPS.

Hahahahaha (no booze for me now) and if Zoe comes my way I will give her a loving happy home so Ash would have no problems with that I am sure.

I treated my old dog Bob, better than my own family, he was the best friend you could ask for in the entire world :(

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Good idea, Martian. Mi chela helada is best with Negro Modelo, IMO. I think dark beer has less sugar too, doesn't it?

Pam, you can't have alcohol because of the sugar?
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter