Doctor Kindness

Dr Exile

Doctor Kindness

Post by Dr Exile » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Ya know... This is a perfect example of my argument that Homo sapiens is becoming a weaker and weaker species thanks to Science.

Why isn't this fucking kid DEAD already? How has she avoided static electricity her entire life?? What sort of fucking hair-brushing syndrome is there that hasn't already been eradicated from the human genome?

That goes along with fucking peanut allergies. Fuck! Because a tiny handful of humans are allergic to certain foods, the ENTIRE food industry has to modify its production methods to SAVE these weaklings?

Fuck that shit.

We need to pump our foods FULL of peanut oil, so these genetic misfits die-off all the more quickly and don't further contaminate the human gene pool.

— Doc Velocity
God I love that guy, let's spread a rumor that he is one of my socks.
Credo quia absurdum.

IndicusMaximus

Re: Doctor Kindness

Post by IndicusMaximus » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Nah he's Nick Nolte.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Dr Exile wrote:
God I love that guy, let's spread a rumor that he is one of my socks.
Dislike the Doc and hate socks. Count me out.

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 pm

One thing I'll say about Doc, his view of the world is consistent, and he's helped me understand his point of view better. I think it's a bleak outlook but an honest one.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 pm

He says it like he thinks it is and won't back down with what he believes in, gotta give him that. I don't like the way he puts down women and he is very verbal with politically incorrect words, but he is what he is I guess.

He is also pretty talented when it comes to painting and he seems to know a lot about everything. The guy never sleeps though so he must spend hours learning informaton every day of his life.

It's like his batteries never run out or something, he keeps going and going and going..........

Oh.... and his posts are always long walls of text ;)

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Yeah, I wish he could have curbed his tongue here a bit and that Royal never insulted him. He woulda been great here.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 pm

He's one of the most honest conservatives I've ever read. He is a total darwinist and doesn't give a shit and doesn't try to hide it under some other bullshit. I don't agree with a lot but I've learned to respect him.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:01 am

Egg wrote:He's one of the most honest conservatives I've ever read. He is a total darwinist and doesn't give a shit and doesn't try to hide it under some other bullshit. I don't agree with a lot but I've learned to respect him.
This ^^^^

But I don't know if I respect "him" hahahahahahaha

He is honest though!

Pana

Post by Pana » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:41 am

One wonders if he would be singing the same tune if he wasn't a white male with good health.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:46 am

Pana wrote:One wonders if he would be singing the same tune if he wasn't a white male with good health.
Yup. It's easy to be a Darwinist when you've got a leg up to begin with. ;)