One Sperm Donor, 150 Offspring

Pam
Princess Feet

Re: One Sperm Donor, 150 Offspring

Post by Pam » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:33 pm

I feel it is my duty to protect itai, there will be no itai breeding with you BE, your scheme will be foiled!

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 pm

LMFAO !!!

And by the way, I have not tried to piss off of a diving board... im pretty sure that would only be pissing on the diving board. lol

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 pm

itai wrote:LMFAO !!!

And by the way, I have not tried to piss off of a diving board... im pretty sure that would only be pissing on the diving board. lol
Don't slip! :shock:

Kat

Post by Kat » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 am

The maximum number of successful conceptions from a single sperm donor is legislated per jurisdiction based on silly actuarial probability studies with no particular standards.

150 does seem high, I wonder how big an area that group is supposed to be living in, that they won't meet. (There is actually a physiological attraction between such offspring. Supposedly).

Fundamentalist Christian believers must support incest. There is no successful alternate explanation offered to post-Garden of Eden human origin stories, they all either water down the original myth with the presence of other tribes, or offer no comment.
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Kat wrote:The maximum number of successful conceptions from a single sperm donor is legislated per jurisdiction based on silly actuarial probability studies with no particular standards.

150 does seem high, I wonder how big an area that group is supposed to be living in, that they won't meet. (There is actually a physiological attraction between such offspring. Supposedly).

Fundamentalist Christian believers must support incest. There is no successful alternate explanation offered to post-Garden of Eden human origin stories, they all either water down the original myth with the presence of other tribes, or offer no comment.
Not to mention all the forefathers slept with their own - sisters and half-sisters and first cousins.