Mental Health Facilities...

IndicusMaximus

Mental Health Facilities...

Post by IndicusMaximus » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:16 pm

FUCK THEM! GOD DAMMIT FUCK THEM!!!

The ridiculousness of what I just went through is phenomenal.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Egg

Re: Mental Health Facilities...

Post by Egg » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:26 pm

What did you just go through, Indiee?

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 am

Shock treatment, then hypnotic regression. Then they told him that somewhere in a past life his mom ate his dog.

I'd think it was bullshit too.
Credo quia absurdum.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:27 am

I dunno. I'm on meds now. Maybe they work. I mean, out of millions of people who are on meds for some psychological reason, only a small portion decide that the meds have harmed them... and you have to realize that small numbers of people have adverse reactions and failures with just about every sort of material substance imaginable.

So I figured what the fuck. Dope me up, doc. I see the censorship has become heightened since my absence. Ok well I know I said "fuck", so what does that matter? There's no 8 year olds here. If an eight year old could keep up with the Dolphin's content, I say let the little bastard see some cursing. He's ready for it, in that case. Curse away, boy genius.

Yeah well to get to the point, I was hospitalized in the mental health ward for 8 days. I put a shotgun in my mouth and I think I knew it wasn't loaded, but I just kind of hoped that accidentally it was, so I pulled the trigger and nothing happened. So I had another beer and called the funny farm to come pick me up because I can't do this alone. I cannot. I need help, and I think I'm getting at least enough to where I can get onto my feet and on my way.

I dunno. I probably am a hypocrite for falling upon the system for help, but I don't care anymore. The pain is too great to bear in its raw form, and if I have to dilute it with legal prescriptions and professional treatment, fuck it. It's worked for others. Why not me?

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 am

Oh and well one of the prescription meds was 650 bucks for 30 tablets, and I was like about to fucking flip shit because I just came out of a situation where they said "the worst thing you can do is to abruptly stop taking your meds" and they knew of my situation, and they fucking still put a ridiculously priced piece of shit on my prescription so basically I would've HAD to abruptly stop because that's what I had been taking for a week... but I got it straightened out. The doctor game me a bunch of sample bottles for free until I can go and either get a cheaper version of those apparently solid gold shit nuggets, or until my medicare shit kicks in. It will retroactively cover most medical expenses for 6 months prior to its inception.

I don't prefer this, but what else can I do when I literally wasn't even able to motivate myself out of bed each morning beforehand?

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:I dunno. I'm on meds now. Maybe they work. I mean, out of millions of people who are on meds for some psychological reason, only a small portion decide that the meds have harmed them... and you have to realize that small numbers of people have adverse reactions and failures with just about every sort of material substance imaginable.

So I figured what the fuck. Dope me up, doc. I see the censorship has become heightened since my absence. Ok well I know I said "fuck", so what does that matter? There's no 8 year olds here. If an eight year old could keep up with the Dolphin's content, I say let the little bastard see some cursing. He's ready for it, in that case. Curse away, boy genius.

Yeah well to get to the point, I was hospitalized in the mental health ward for 8 days. I put a shotgun in my mouth and I think I knew it wasn't loaded, but I just kind of hoped that accidentally it was, so I pulled the trigger and nothing happened. So I had another beer and called the funny farm to come pick me up because I can't do this alone. I cannot. I need help, and I think I'm getting at least enough to where I can get onto my feet and on my way.

I dunno. I probably am a hypocrite for falling upon the system for help, but I don't care anymore. The pain is too great to bear in its raw form, and if I have to dilute it with legal prescriptions and professional treatment, fuck it. It's worked for others. Why not me?
You can turn off the censor in the user control panel.

Shut up. I don't care if you're a hypocrite or not. I care about you, man. Get the help. I hope it works for you. Truly.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:37 am

Brains good.

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:37 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:Oh and well one of the prescription meds was 650 bucks for 30 tablets, and I was like about to fucking flip shit because I just came out of a situation where they said "the worst thing you can do is to abruptly stop taking your meds" and they knew of my situation, and they fucking still put a ridiculously priced piece of shit on my prescription so basically I would've HAD to abruptly stop because that's what I had been taking for a week... but I got it straightened out. The doctor game me a bunch of sample bottles for free until I can go and either get a cheaper version of those apparently solid gold shit nuggets, or until my medicare shit kicks in. It will retroactively cover most medical expenses for 6 months prior to its inception.

I don't prefer this, but what else can I do when I literally wasn't even able to motivate myself out of bed each morning beforehand?
Indiee, myself, and I know others, really care about you. Stop worrying about whether what you're doing is right or wrong. I just want you well and happy, fucker.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:43 am

I actually don't feel the burning pain in the core of my being like I did before. I might be taking too soon, but I think it might actually be helping. I'm also gunna go to a therapist and shit. No more drinking any sort of alcohol at all because it just really fucks me up into a dark place where the world could be swallowed by the sun tomorrow and I wouldn't care.

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:45 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:I actually don't feel the burning pain in the core of my being like I did before. I might be taking too soon, but I think it might actually be helping. I'm also gunna go to a therapist and shit. No more drinking any sort of alcohol at all because it just really fucks me up into a dark place where the world could be swallowed by the sun tomorrow and I wouldn't care.
You listened to what you wanted and are taking steps. It's definitely going to get better. I'm glad the pain has gone away, man.

Overuse of most drugs lead people to bad places. Alcohol is just another drug. It's all good, man.