The Pharmacratic Inquisition

Royal

The Pharmacratic Inquisition

Post by Royal » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 am

I have this DVD from my cousin where it said they dried their magic mushrooms on the trees in the sun, or over the fireplace. That is why we have ornaments and goodies in the sock. Don't know how accurate this stuff is, but definitely interesting.

The Pharmacratic Inquisition DVD- 2007

Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it.

In the pre literate world, the knowledge of psychedelic sacraments, as well as fertility rites and astronomical knowledge surrounding the sun, stars, and zodiac, known as astrotheology, were anthropomorphized into a character or a deity; consequently, their stories and practices could easily be passed down for generations. Weather changes over millenniums caused environmental changes that altered the available foods and plant sacraments available in the local vicinity. If a tribe lost its shamanic El-der (El - God), all of the tribe's knowledge of their plant sacraments as well as astronomical knowledge would be lost. The Church's inquisitions extracted this sacred knowledge from the local Shamans who were then exterminated...It is time to recognize the fact that this Pharmacratic Inquisition is still intact and destroy it.

Pigeon

Re: The Pharmacratic Inquisition

Post by Pigeon » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:31 am

Just more of the attempt to control the people.

I wonder if our evolution- growth curve is actually two parts or lines. Technology going up and this knowledge going down.