Swearing can help relieve pain, study claims

TraumaT

Re: Swearing can help relieve pain, study claims

Post by TraumaT » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:58 am

Set wrote:
Just jokin,' TT. Everyone knows every woman cries "Oooohh, make love me senseless" when she is orgasming. ;)
Even when she have to stand on her head, so that you can just dip it in? Wow, you must be really good at this dipping thing!

:D

Set

Post by Set » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:50 am

TraumaT wrote:
Set wrote:
Just jokin,' TT. Everyone knows every woman cries "Oooohh, make love me senseless" when she is orgasming. ;)
Even when she have to stand on her head, so that you can just dip it in? Wow, you must be really good at this dipping thing!

:D
I don't bother about trying to dip the wick these days. I just place lighted candles around photos of the ol' fun funnel and bow down in holey worship of it. :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 am

the only time i can not control my language around my son is when I stub my toe.

i turn into the exorcist when that shit happens.

:shock: .... :twisted: @#$% %@#$% !!! :oops: @#$%#%@ !!! #$%#^ !!!

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 am

itai wrote:the only time i can not control my language around my son is when I stub my toe.

i turn into the exorcist when that shit happens.

:shock: .... :twisted: @#$% %@#$% !!! :oops: @#$%#%@ !!! #$%#^ !!!

Hey Linda Blair, you ever break a toe? I broke my pinky toe, it was excruciating!!! Worse than breaking my wrist by far.

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:32 am

I once said "fuck" in front of the monsignor.....the knot on my forehead hurt for a week.

I don't believe this.

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:34 am

Egg wrote: I broke my pinky toe, it was excruciating!!! Worse than breaking my wrist by far.
No shit....I did that about a year ago......hobbled around for two weeks. I think it has something to do with it being on the outside of the foot....'cause, about 4 days ago I broke the middle toe on my right foot...other than the really cool purple color, walking wasn't a problem.

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 am

MrPenny wrote:
Egg wrote: I broke my pinky toe, it was excruciating!!! Worse than breaking my wrist by far.
No shit....I did that about a year ago......hobbled around for two weeks. I think it has something to do with it being on the outside of the foot....'cause, about 4 days ago I broke the middle toe on my right foot...other than the really cool purple color, walking wasn't a problem.
Jesus! How'd you break the middle one? Pinky toe more painful?

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:45 am

Egg wrote:Jesus! How'd you break the middle one? Pinky toe more painful?
I walked into the storage room to replace the light bulb and took a very confident, full step directly into an old PC sitting on the floor. I posted a photo of it somewhere recently.....

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 am

MrPenny wrote:
Egg wrote:Jesus! How'd you break the middle one? Pinky toe more painful?
I walked into the storage room to replace the light bulb and took a very confident, full step directly into an old PC sitting on the floor. I posted a photo of it somewhere recently.....
Fucking hell. I was 15 and had to put drops in my cat's ears. Chased the little sucker as she knew what was coming. Running around the dining room table - BAM! - pinky toe hits the leg of a chair.

Holy shit! At that point, I had broken my wrist twice and my collar bone. It's a toss up between the toe and collar bone for pain.

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:05 am

This image doesn't do the purple real justice...