DMT Stories & Research

Royal

DMT Stories & Research

Post by Royal » Tue May 07, 2013 4:35 am

Stepping Into The Fire (full ayahuasca documentary)

Pigeon

Re: DMT Stories & Research

Post by Pigeon » Tue May 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Ayahuasca, also commonly called yagé, is a brew of various psychoactive infusions or decoctions prepared with the Banisteriopsis caapi vine. It is either mixed with the leaves of dimethyltryptamine (DMT)-containing species of shrubs from the genus Psychotria or with the leaves of the Justicia pectoralis plant which doesn't contain DMT. The brew, first described academically in the early 1950s by Harvard ethnobotanist Richard Evans Schultes, who found it employed for divinatory and healing purposes by the native peoples of Amazonian Peru, is known by a number of different names (see below).

It has been reported that some effects can be had from consuming the caapi vine alone, but that DMT-containing plants (such as Psychotria) remain inactive when drunk as a brew without a source of monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as B. caapi. How indigenous peoples discovered the synergistic properties of the plants used in the ayahuasca brew remains unclear. While many indigenous Amazonian people say they received the instructions directly from plants and plant spirits, researchers have devised a number of alternative theories to explain its discovery.[

Kat

Post by Kat » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:43 am

DMT place
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:32 pm

That one hit the target.

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:57 am

No need to troll me. I was in Chicago.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:36 am

Royal wrote:No need to troll me. I was in Chicago.
If real, my condolences. Were you issued a vest for the trip?