Man eats 25,000th Big Mac

Kat

Re: Man eats 25,000th Big Mac

Post by Kat » Mon May 23, 2011 12:24 pm

It is my educated opinion that no person will celebrate the consumption of their 25,000th KFC Double Down. But I didn't use much of my education for that.
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon May 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Did you just create that Wiki?
Nope. I knew nothing of the place until I saw it there.

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Mon May 23, 2011 10:47 pm

I had a large Big Mac Meal yesterday, with 9 Chicken McNuggets and a Strawberry Milkshake - 1,250 calories not including the shake.

I'm a fast food junkie, prefer Burger King though as the Double Whoppers are so much more filling than Big Macs.

Also regularly eat Chinese Takeaway, Indian Takeaway, Fish and Chips, Pizzas and Kebabs. It is no wonder I've gained weight in the last 10 years, but seeing as though you only get one shot at life, I'm not missing out on it's culinary pleasures. Oh I love cakes and biscuits too.

I'm probably asking for a heart attack but I swear I'm addicted to junk food. It's just so....good.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon May 23, 2011 10:52 pm

averagejoe wrote:I had a large Big Mac Meal yesterday, with 9 Chicken McNuggets and a Strawberry Milkshake - 1,250 calories not including the shake.

I'm a fast food junkie, prefer Burger King though as the Double Whoppers are so much more filling than Big Macs.

Also regularly eat Chinese Takeaway, Indian Takeaway, Fish and Chips, Pizzas and Kebabs. It is no wonder I've gained weight in the last 10 years, but seeing as though you only get one shot at life, I'm not missing out on it's culinary pleasures. Oh I love cakes and biscuits too.

I'm probably asking for a heart attack but I swear I'm addicted to junk food. It's just so....good.
Yes! I know what you mean! I figure when I turn 30 then I'll start being good. But, my last blood test says everything is perfect, so I'm gonna roll with it.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 pm

I said that but I'm 39 now, so I'm going to turn over a new leaf at 40. Start watching the calories, eat Weetabix, lettuce, cottage cheese, raisins and Ryvita and all that sort of shite. :(

Yeah right!

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon May 23, 2011 11:11 pm

I honestly think either you've got it or you don't. Some people can eat, drink, smoke and do whatever they want and live a long and healthy life and some have shitty genes and even if they eat healthy, their health will suck anyway!

So if you are one of the lucky ones........ enjoy ;)

I'm jealous!

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon May 23, 2011 11:15 pm

averagejoe wrote:I said that but I'm 39 now, so I'm going to turn over a new leaf at 40. Start watching the calories, eat Weetabix, lettuce, cottage cheese, raisins and Ryvita and all that sort of shite. :(

Yeah right!
Hey, Weetbix isn't bad. Plus, I heard the Aussie WeetAbix is far superior to the British Weetbix we get here in the States. Put blueberries in it. ;)
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon May 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Pam wrote:I honestly think either you've got it or you don't. Some people can eat, drink, smoke and do whatever they want and live a long and healthy life and some have shitty genes and even if they eat healthy, their health will suck anyway!

I'm jealous!
Pam, I think I agree with you. My grandpa smoked for 55 years and ended up dying of pancreas cancer. Go figure.

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Mon May 23, 2011 11:20 pm

One side of the family has heart disease and high blood pressure, I've had borderline high blood pressure since my early 20's, but not high enough for me to need medication - though that day is guaranteed to come one day in the future whether I eat rabbit food or lard.

My cholesterol level is high, but I have highl amounts of good cholesterol which cancels the bad cholesterol out.

There's not much other stuff going on in my family lines, no cancers or anything like that, my biggest fear would be a heart attack - I really should drop two stone but I feel that if you're predisposed to something like that anyway, eating lettuce will only delay not prevent the inevitable.
Last edited by averagejoe on Mon May 23, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Mon May 23, 2011 11:21 pm

SweetGrass wrote:
Pam wrote:I honestly think either you've got it or you don't. Some people can eat, drink, smoke and do whatever they want and live a long and healthy life and some have shitty genes and even if they eat healthy, their health will suck anyway!

I'm jealous!
Pam, I think I agree with you. My grandpa smoked for 55 years and ended up dying of pancreas cancer. Go figure.
To be fair, and this may be news to you I dunno, but there is actually a massive link between pancreatic cancer and smoking. :(