Ufology and UTH- no footnotes...

IndicusMaximus

Re: Ufology and UTH- no footnotes...

Post by IndicusMaximus » Sat May 07, 2011 7:36 pm

The ETs are here to take the world if we don't want it.

It's obvious we can't handle a whole big planet not to ruin.

Perhaps they're waiting like most people are...
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat May 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Yex

Post by Yex » Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

I`m with you , why not here?

Sorry Pam, that vid is marketing for JJ Abrams new movie, promoted as real by that wanker cohen on allnewsweb

I see Jakes fallen for it though, "look at the neck muscles.......prick"

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Sat May 07, 2011 11:19 pm

You know that I've met ETs.
Is it possible that a neurotoxin such as alcohol may be the culprit?
Alcohol-related psychosis is a secondary psychosis with predominant hallucinations occurring in many alcohol-related conditions, including acute intoxication, withdrawal, after a major decrease in alcohol consumption, and alcohol idiosyncratic intoxication. Alcohol is a neurotoxin that affects the brain in a complex manner through prolonged exposure and repeated withdrawal, resulting in significant morbidity and mortality. Alcohol-related psychosis is often an indication of chronic alcoholism; thus, it is associated with medical, neurological, and psychosocial complications.
Source http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/289848-overview

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim of meeting ET's?
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat May 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Yex wrote:I`m with you , why not here?

Sorry Pam, that vid is marketing for JJ Abrams new movie, promoted as real by that wanker cohen on allnewsweb

I see Jakes fallen for it though, "look at the neck muscles.......prick"

Hahahahaha..... foiled again ;)

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sun May 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Pigeon wrote:How do we know how much interest the alphas have in these sites. For every person claiming much, another will claim that is wrong.

I have never run across data from websites showing support.
A section of the alphas is indeed interested.

The nature of the soul is critical to this investigation for reasons that will be clear when we're done.

1. What is the nature of the soul?

Without descending into the many theories concerning the reality, necessity and meaning of the soul I'll begin with an analysis derived from the best known- the ideas of Socrates as further developed by the Roman Church. In Platonist thought the soul is the animating principle perfectly fitted to, yet potentially independent of, the body. That dualism survives to this day in most extant religions and in particular within the doctrine of the Catholic Church. It can be stated succinctly, based on the Socratic and Catholic theory, that it follows that the soul is both the essence and the animating principle of the body. That means that while the soul can potentially live without a body a body cannot live without a soul. That principle establishes the value and the primacy of the soul in living beings. (I'll note here in deference to rational skeptics that the Existentialist school of modern Philosophy believes that just the opposite is true in reality- but that's an issue for another discussion. For the purposes of this enquiry it's a needless digression.)

Gathering thoughts and will continue...
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun May 08, 2011 11:03 pm

i guess i should added 'interest from an official position'.

Hopefully the OP has something along those lines to add. The soul aspect is quite interesting.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sun May 08, 2011 11:12 pm

There are many interest sections among the official and unofficial IC. Many work at cross purposes. You're no doubt familiar with SRI, RV, Sydney Gottlieb, MKULTRA, COS, Christian Fundamentalist Eschatology. All have a bearing on the IC analysis of UFOlogy. The subject is no more highly strange than the researchers themselves.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon May 09, 2011 12:46 am

It's not hard to see a believe that ETs would yield a large leap ahead in knowledge of everything. A small parcel of ET could give the military an advantage of the enemy. As long as one sighting is deemed real, game on. So it probably is game on.