Sunday morning meditation: False equivalences

Egg

Re: Sunday morning meditation: False equivalences

Post by Egg » Mon May 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Kat wrote:Tangent: Not being obsessed with my own body image so much, I had not realized why the inquisitive one called egg could see a feminine form in my avatar until I took a long relaxed look a it. I guess I am not that much into pigtails/squirrel tails.

female body and sex object
I just knew there was something in that picture. I'm decent at spotting patterns. The only thing that stood out to my eye was a woman. I don't know Kanji characters well enough to have seen one hiding in there.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Egg wrote:
I just knew there was something in that picture. I'm decent at spotting patterns. The only thing that stood out to my eye was a woman. I don't know Kanji characters well enough to have seen one hiding in there.
You have a male brain, it's hardwired to spot and look at women breasts. You can't help yourself. :mrgreen:

It is breasts and a female torso you see in upside down figure at the right, right?

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon May 09, 2011 3:32 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Egg wrote:
You have a male brain, it's hardwired to spot and look at women breasts. You can't help yourself. :mrgreen:

It is breasts and a female torso you see in upside down figure at the right, right?
The dolphin is a pair of legs (the woman's sitting on the ground) the squirrel tail is her hair she's looking up and slightly away from us. I also have a drawing of the back of a woman with her arms up in her hair and I can see my grandfather's face in there so.... HA! Maybe, I'll take a picture of it and post it here.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon May 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Egg wrote:
TraumaT wrote:
Egg wrote:

The dolphin is a pair of legs (the woman's sitting on the ground) the squirrel tail is her hair she's looking up and slightly away from us. I also have a drawing of the back of a woman with her arms up in her hair and I can see my grandfather's face in there so.... HA! Maybe, I'll take a picture of it and post it here.
Wow, you really see all that? I had to look forever just to see the torso, hahahaha.

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon May 09, 2011 3:39 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Egg wrote:
TraumaT wrote:
Egg wrote:

Wow, you really see all that? I had to look forever just to see the torso, hahahaha.
Yeah, I saw it pretty much right away. OR, what I saw right away was that there was something else in the pic and then I saw the woman.