Giant blast hits government buildings in Oslo, Norway

Set

Re: Giant blast hits government buildings in Oslo, Norway

Post by Set » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

My deepest sympathy to TT and all Norwegians. I hope they hang the bastard who did this and any others he is philosophically connected to.
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 pm

For crissakes, Set. Leave it to you to skip right to the reaction. Hahahaha
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 pm

IndicusMaximus wrote:Ever seen the interview with the lead singer of Gorgoroth? He is a fairly brilliant guy, but he openly admits to torturing and killing people.
It's just an act. Keeping up the image. Gotta sell those records to the kids with the dark minds.

Killing and torturing people, give me a break. We are a nation of 5 million people. This guy harms a kitten, it takes ten minutes and he is behind bars.

Pana

Post by Pana » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Just reading an English language, Norwegian newspaper. Don't know how reliable/accurate it is:

"Abu Suleiman al-Nasser, an Islamist with links to Al-Qaeda and other Islamic extremist groups, has claimed responsibility for today’s bomb in Oslo.

The ‘Helpers of Global Jihad’ group, of which al-Nasser is a member, made the claims in an email circular issued to various sources. The group does not appear to have any past history."

http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/islam ... o-bombing/

Anyway, I'm off. Trauma, if you need anything, please let me know. I'll check the email every once in awhile.

Ciao.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Set wrote:My deepest sympathy to TT and all Norwegians. I hope they hang the bastard who did this and any others he is philosophically connected to.
No hanging will happen here, no matter how many people he killed. But thanks for the sympathy. It's appreciated.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:02 am

Pana wrote:
"Abu Suleiman al-Nasser, an Islamist with links to Al-Qaeda and other Islamic extremist groups, has claimed responsibility for today’s bomb in Oslo.
Everything points to a right winger and NeoNazi. Our labour party (AP) is friendly towards muslims and immigrants (human beings), as it should be. Would not make much sense to target the youth of an islamic friendly party if you are part of an Islamic extremist group. This group you mention may just be trying to get some "street cred" as terrorists.

But we still don't know anything for sure.

Take care, Pana.

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:29 am

Hey TT. Just heard about this. Noticed that you were posting news on it...knew you would that's why I came here instead of CNN. Glad to know that you and your loved ones are o.k.

I like how this is already being spun with all MSM.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:48 am

Several trustworthy news sources have now posted and confirmed the killer's name. Anders Behring Breivik.

Say hello to the NeoNazi. Very white. Very blonde. Very not muslim and very insane.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:59 am

This is the murderer that shot the children, right? He didn't set off the bomb? That news was saying Abu Suleiman al-Nasser claimed responsibility for the bomb.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:05 am

SweetGrass wrote:This is the murderer that shot the children, right? He didn't set off the bomb? That news was saying Abu Suleiman al-Nasser claimed responsibility for the bomb.
This is the man who shot the kids, and he was seen in Oslo city shortly before the bomb went off. Same guy behind both crimes. This was a right wing extremist attack. Muslims had nothing to do with it.

This guy calls himself a "nationalist".

Yeah. The Norwegian nation is real proud of this fucktard.