Uploading YouTube Videos

Egg

Re: Uploading YouTube Videos

Post by Egg » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 am

Queued up is on line. Waiting. Faster to do one at a time. When I uploaded I think it did the same thing with the 2 minute thing. Just wait. It's best to let it do it over night. Just keep your computer plugged in.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:38 am

It's done now......... thanks :D

Kat

Post by Kat » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 am

Pam wrote:It's done now......... thanks :D
Link please.
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Hahahahaha.... I don't know if I should give that or not. I was on vacation with some friends, a fishing trip and I was filming my friend reeling in a fish and a bald eagle swooped down and tried to steal the trout off the line as it was being reeled in.

My finger nail is the only thing you see of me in the screen hahahahahaha, I am still learning my phone camera, but you do see the eagle clearly with his talons out trying to take the fish :D

It is nothing to write home about ;)

Kat

Post by Kat » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 am

That sounds like a very interesting and entertaining vid! The glimpse of a Pam fingernail is as salient as the fishy bald eagle incident. Now you owe it to us to post the link so we can enjoy your camera work.

If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 am

Goddamn it kat. Post to one of my threads. :D

Kat

Post by Kat » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 am

OK, but I am a will-o'-the-wisp, rarely to be found round these parts. :)

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 am

Fuck it.