The Mac-Daddy Hits the Skidds

WatchDog

Re: The Mac-Daddy Hits the Skidds

Post by WatchDog » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:14 pm

i dont really like the us politics, its so odd, they say one thing and do other thing, oh wait, thats all politc
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Obama is a let down but I don't blame him for a lot of things he's being blamed for. I blame him for not sacking up and sticking to his supposed principles.
I would respect Mac Daddy if

1, He had told the insurance companies and the AMA to pound sand, and then create a national health care plan financed from the general fund from cuts in the "Kill Burn Bomb and Gas Brown People Program".

2, Pay the deposit insurance on saving and checking accounts, then let the banks fail.

That would have made him a noble commie in my book, but the fraud sold out.
Why do the republicans lie and deny that fact that their guy Bush caused this mess that they are unwilling to fix.
Clinton repealed Glass/Steaglle, that is the foundation of the mess. The Retarded Inarticulate Swamp Donkey from Texas added to the mess by bail out number one, But the rest of the bailouts were on Mac Daddy's watch.
Credo quia absurdum.

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Dr Exile wrote:
Obama is a let down but I don't blame him for a lot of things he's being blamed for. I blame him for not sacking up and sticking to his supposed principles.
I would respect Mac Daddy if

1, He had told the insurance companies and the AMA to pound sand, and then create a national health care plan financed from the general fund from cuts in the "Kill Burn Bomb and Gas Brown People Program".

2, Pay the deposit insurance on saving and checking accounts, then let the banks fail.

That would have made him a noble commie in my book, but the fraud sold out.
Why do the republicans lie and deny that fact that their guy Bush caused this mess that they are unwilling to fix.
Clinton repealed Glass/Steaglle, that is the foundation of the mess. The Retarded Inarticulate Swamp Donkey from Texas added to the mess by bail out number one, But the rest of the bailouts were on Mac Daddy's watch.
I actually don't disagree with any of that. I often wonder why Clinton did that. He didn't have a friendly Congress.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:23 pm

This argument of regs is a bit stupid.

The system has been abused. It is about like saying the speed limit was 70 mph as one crashes his car into the end of a line of stopped cars. Abuse is abuse.