Is this a ufo????

WatchDog

Re: Is this a ufo????

Post by WatchDog » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:21 pm

TraumaT wrote:
WatchDog wrote:The best ufo video ever ;)

I am a believer now. No questions asked ever again, hahahaha!
It`s good aint it ;)
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

move along, people. nothing to see here.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

lkwalker wrote:move along, people. nothing to see here.
ugh

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 am

TraumaT wrote:
ugh
See BE is right on this. but we can still continue to spam on my thread lol
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:14 pm

WatchDog wrote:
TraumaT wrote:
ugh
"Spam"..? I have no idea what you are talking about. I have only posted divinely insightful and extremely intelligent comments in this thread. As always.

:blond:

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 pm

TraumaT wrote:
WatchDog wrote:
TraumaT wrote:
ugh
"Spam"..? I have no idea what you are talking about. I have only posted divinely insightful and extremely intelligent comments in this thread. As always.

:blond:
:lol: iSee.

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 am

The bright one is obviously Venus, the rest are planes. Move along people, nothing to see here.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm

For some reason, even though I am experienced in the field of witnessing unknown aerial vehicular travels, I don't believe that we have any true evidence of these vehicles caught on film.

I've never seen any convincing film....

because alll the film you see is of craft moving as though they are more or less obeying the laws of physics as we know it.

These things move in a very surreal way.

I would guess that it would be next to impossible to capture them on film.

I'm not saying there aren't other craft with exotic propulsion systems perhaps developed by humans in secret..... but you would be able to tell the difference.

One may move very fast, but it would still "match"...... but a "true" craft, most likely piloted by "alien" beings.... there's something transcendental about its movement, like it is above and beyond the physics of reality.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:

Me neither. All I have seen is points of lights in the sky, and it has turned out that most of them have had a very down to Earth explanation.

But some day, maybe? It would be awesome to finally see definitive proof of the real thing.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:For some reason, even though I am experienced in the field of witnessing unknown aerial vehicular travels, I don't believe that we have any true evidence of these vehicles caught on film.

because alll the film you see is of craft moving as though they are more or less obeying the laws of physics as we know it.

These things move in a very surreal way.

I would guess that it would be next to impossible to capture them on film.

I'm not saying there aren't other craft with exotic propulsion systems perhaps developed by humans in secret..... but you would be able to tell the difference.

One may move very fast, but it would still "match"...... but a "true" craft, most likely piloted by "alien" beings.... there's something transcendental about its movement, like it is above and beyond the physics of reality.
i know ive seen something what has broken every physical law i know, and i wasnt alone when this did happen, we didnt know what it was. we was said to shut up and never speak about it after we had made an official report. meh they said we will not be promoted ever if we talk about what we saw.