Smart VS Stupid

IndicusMaximus

Smart VS Stupid

Post by IndicusMaximus » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:20 am

It is my duty to declare war on smart people. Fuck you. We're gunna kill you by fucking all your shit up by accident.... and there's so many of us. What are you gunna do ya fucking Nazis? Gas us to death? You're all the same, and shall ye burn for your sins, brothers, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my brothers.

And the stupid people believe in the Almighty God. Oh blessed are they. Bless them.

I declare war against you fuckwits. I have discovered inside of me a very naughty presence, and it is all my own.

In time, the scitatership will sink due to people fucking all over it, overloading it, and failing it..... and that is the ultimate cure for smart.

So fuck college. Fuck numbers. Fuck computers. I fucking hate you and want you to rotttt. I want you choke on our stupid cum foam which covers the Earth like The Christ's Plague.

Down with Intellectualism. Down with ACCOUNTANTS!!! DOWN WITH COMPUTER WIZARDS!!!! DOWN WITH TOASTED DOLPHIN!!! DOWN WITH AMKON!!!! DOWN WITH TECHNOLOGY!!!! STARVE MOTHEREFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!! STARVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day, you beautiful cum stains.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

IndicusMaximus

Re: Smart VS Stupid

Post by IndicusMaximus » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:26 am

What extra dollar are you looking for, intellectuals? THE DOLLARS ARE ALL SPENT YA DUMB FUCKS!!!

There's smart and there's stupid, and I guess at times, they switch places.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.