Programming - 9/11 to Tampon Trouble

Royal

Programming - 9/11 to Tampon Trouble

Post by Royal » Sun May 06, 2012 3:22 pm

A Utah woman was shocked when she discovered cocaine inside of tampons she purchased and police are investigating whether the discovery could be connected to a larger smuggling scheme.

Cindy Davidson, 39, went to an NPS Store in Salt Lake City in search of a bargain. The store is described as "a salvage and freight recovery company" on its website. On Saturday, while shopping at the NPS Store with her sister, she spotted the box of 16-count Boots tampons for $1.99.
"On Sunday, I went to use one and inside the plastic applicator was cellophane with the cocaine wrapped in it," Davidson said. "I didn't know it was cocaine. It was just white powder to me."

The cotton piece of the tampon had been removed and replaced with the white powder. "After I examined it, I was thinking, that's so weird. Are these so old that the cotton disintegrated into powder?" she said. "I thought, there's something so strange about this. Then I stopped opening because I started thinking maybe it was a terrorist attack."
http://gma.yahoo.com/utah-woman-discove ... ories.html

Pigeon

Re: Programming - 9/11 to Tampon Trouble

Post by Pigeon » Sun May 06, 2012 4:15 pm

These smugglers have really expanded their concealment product lines. One has to wonder how the box got loose and into circulation. product seems to be watch quite closely and violators dealt with severely.

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon May 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Pigeon wrote:These smugglers have really expanded their concealment product lines. One has to wonder how the box got loose and into circulation. product seems to be watch quite closely and violators dealt with severely.
You think the punishment will include one of the tampons?

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

The bad guys (from drug enforcement eyes) deals with issues using bullets and bombs. The old fashion way.