Pigeon

Buffalo shooting

Post by Pigeon » Wed May 18, 2022 2:18 pm

Some comment seen on the 'net

Showing the suspect being handled by the police
Shouldn't they be kneeling on his neck?
Should Tucker Carlson Feel Safe?

I'm just asking questions.
Per news articles, the girl in the bright shirt on the ground crying hysterically thought her mother daughter and husband had just been shot to death. Her mom family was alive inside, hiding in the store freezer. Fucking awful. Meanwhile that punk coward murderer is just a few feet away.

Edit: As others have correctly pointed out, she thought her husband and daughter (8) were dead inside. They were there to buy birthday party supplies for a birthday cookout for her (the mom). They were in different sections of the store when the shooting started; her husband took the daughter to the cooler. The mom made it outside and realized they were still inside and lost her mind in grief, thinking they were dead.

The thought of losing my spouse and daughter to something like that would make me lose my mind, rip the soul out of my body and if i saw the little cocksuck murderer in front of my eyes I'd lose my shit/try to take him out because after losing my family there'd be nothing to lose. Fuck him.

Royal

Re: Buffalo shooting

Post by Royal » Thu May 19, 2022 2:38 am

Saw the video of the arrest and I think everyone was shocked on how he was treated.

Pigeon

Re: Buffalo shooting

Post by Pigeon » Thu May 19, 2022 12:35 pm

Be careful Officer Obie, he has always been a bully and a hateful spirit. Don't treat him like one of is victims.