Daily shooting

Pigeon

Re: Daily shooting

Post by Pigeon » Thu May 25, 2023 10:53 am

11-year-old calls 911 to help mom from abusive partner, responding officer shoots 11-year-old instead

Murry said the officer who arrived at the home “had his gun drawn at the front door and asked those inside the home to come outside.” Murry said her son was shot coming around the corner of a hallway, into the living room.

“Once he came from around the corner, he got shot,” Murry said. “I cannot grasp why. The same cop that told him to come out of the house. (Aderrien) did, and he got shot. He kept asking, ‘Why did he shoot me? What did I do wrong?’” she said.

Shoot the easiest target?

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu May 25, 2023 5:23 pm

A man in Louisville, Kentucky, is facing an assault charge after shooting his roommate “in the ass” during a fight about eating their last Hot Pocket, officials said.

As the roommate was leaving, “Mr. Williams went inside the residence and got a gun,” the victim told investigators. Williams then shot his roommate “in the ass while he was trying to leave,” according to the citation.

Going to prison over a Hot Pocket.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:01 pm

EL PASO, Texas — A woman accused of fatally shooting her Uber driver in West Texas after mistakenly believing she was being kidnapped into Mexico has been charged with murder, authorities said.

Phoebe Copas, 48, who is from Tompkinsville, Kentucky, was visiting her boyfriend in El Paso, Texas, when the shooting took place on June 16. The El Paso Police Department said Copas shot 52-year-old Daniel Piedra Garcia in the head while he was driving her to a location in far southeast El Paso.

According to a complaint affidavit, Copas saw traffic signs that read “Juarez, Mexico,” during her ride and falsely believed she was being kidnapped and taken to Mexico. El Paso is located on the U.S.-Mexico border across from Juarez.

Stupidity kills another innocent person.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:15 pm

A Florida sheriff’s deputy was acquitted Thursday of felony child neglect and other charges for failing to act during the 2018 Parkland school massacre

“I got my life back. We’ve got our life back,” Peterson said as he exited the courtroom, his arm around his wife

Coward. Bunch of kids don't get their life back or justice. He can probably get a job in LE in Texas.