Elongated Skulls

Royal

Elongated Skulls

Post by Royal » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:48 am

"Frans John, David (namesake) and Ruben, I think that although they have been impressed by their adventure, they have no notion of the greatness of this incursion. I am 73 years old, I have been a history teacher and I am very studious of our cultures and the history of humanity. I believe without fear of being mistaken that they have been in contact with bodies that are not from our known human race but from a culture that is possibly not even from earth. Looking at those elongated skulls that to the naked eye do not have those seams or cranial joints like us humans, it is a totally different race. I also want to warn you that there are powerful entities that do not want to show this because it would make them look very bad for their fanciful account of the human race. The history of the human race that you have taught us is very far from being true and you are direct witnesses of a race that existed and was a predecessor of the Andean culture. We do not know the entire Andean culture, it is possible that we have to go not only a few thousand years back but hundreds of thousands of years behind the history that has been imposed on us. Guys, don't close your mind, investigate more, myths can be a pale reflection of a past reality. I would like to know more about you. You can locate me on Facebook as David Fernando Ares. Big hug from Argentina.
"-top comment on video.

Royal

Re: Elongated Skulls

Post by Royal » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:34 am

Elongated skulls all around the world:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... en-and-tut
Last edited by Royal on Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Royal

Re: Elongated Skulls

Post by Royal » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:05 am