yes after death

itai
Fashion Show

yes after death

Post by itai » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Since I am laying in bed with a bad cold, I would like to share an experience I had that gave me enough proof I need that there is something after death. I'll backtrack a little first so that you can get how important this is to me.

I took care of my grandmother who was diagnosed with cancer. I slept in the hospital over night, I have a hospital bed in my house, I fed her through a feeding tube and I suctioned out her neck, through a tracheal tube, with a tiny hose. Not a lot of people would really do this for an old relative, but I did because she was the closest person to me. It's been about 2 years now since the day she died. I was the one to find her and it traumatize me for a very long time as I have never had any experiences with losing someone or even seeing a dead body. NOW with all of that being said, I can tell you that what I experienced was 100% real.

When she died, like i said, I was traumatized pretty bad from the entire experience. It took me two weeks to fall asleep comfortably. I would lay in bed scared out of my mind every night. The very first night that I fell asleep comfortably, was the night I had the dream. A lot of you will say "key word - dream" and I get that, but I am sharing this experience as one that was a dream but it wasn't. I call it a dream because I have no idea what it was but it happened while I was asleep. I will describe it as a dream... Here it goes:

There I am standing in the front lawn of a house that I do not live in but it feels like home so I am going with it. Im standing in the lawn closer to the road and I am right next to my mother. It's daylight out and it's actually quite beautiful. In front of us are bags of trash. " what are we going to do with this" my mother says and I turn to look at her when a red car pulls up and my grandmother gets out of the passenger seat. She looks a little younger, not much. She is carrying mail in her arms. She walks up to my mother and hands her something I can not see. the whole time I am thinking "what is she doing here mom" almost like I was saying it. Then she turns to me and says "I only have one thing for you" and points in the air behind me. Pay attention, this is why I feel like there is something after death. When she pointed in the shy behind me she had this facial expression of happiness that I have never in my entire life witness on a person. I can't ever draw what I've seen. The look on her face almost made me feel the happiness she was feeling. It still gives me chills. There is not a single person on this planet that has felt what I saw her feeling. I honestly feel entirely privileged to have even witnessed this sort of facial expression.
anyways, I turned my head to look behind me and as I was turning I noticed a beautiful clear sky and a light breeze blowing the tips of the trees.. I never turned all the way around.. I woke up and I was crying.

I don't know where I was. I just know that what I experienced was real. I may sound like a lunatic to most of you but I am putting myself out there hoping someone else has had this sort of experience. My grandmother came to me in a dream. I saw everyones face in this dream, I saw everything in color.. this is entirely unlike all the dreams i've had my entire life.

anyways, there it is. i believe death is not the end of whatever we are.

itai
Fashion Show

Re: yes after death

Post by itai » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:24 pm

I still have no idea what she was pointing at or what she had for me... it kills me.

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 pm

My uncle used to turn on the short wave radio he built till my grandma broke down and asked him to stop... he wasn't alive though.... so the family story goes.
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

You don't sound crazy at all, Itai. The women in my family have told me of their dreams about dead loved ones.

There is something after. I truly believe that. I often forget and get caught up in the mess of life but I believe it. This is just a ride. That's all.

That's what I think. That's a great gift your grandma gave you, and that's a whole lot of good you did for her.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Great Story. I can get a sense of the place you were at.

I had a dream where I was playing with my dog in the front yard. My rotty deceased years ago. In the dream, I was shown charts of his growth and how he was doing. When he came out to play with me I gave him the biggest hug and completely felt his presence as if the whole thing was real. I remember his fur and how fit he was.

I told my mother about the dream and where I was laying in the dream. My mom told me "you were laying where we buried the dog". Then my jaw dropped.

In this dream I explored the house further, at one point where I see my two gaurdian angels. They told me how to navigate the dream world. At one point two men with blank stares came into the scene in which they told me not to "stare at them". I did, then they told me to run. I manifested another dreamscape to escape.

Pana

Post by Pana » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 am

A beautiful vision, Itai. It must have warmed your heart and soothed your soul. Your grandmamma was surely watching over you. :)
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:32 am

itai.... I had chills reading your post and what you did for your grandmother was incredible. She must have been so proud of you, I would hug you right now if I could :D

Her gift to you was to know she is happy now and free of pain and she was pointing to the world ahead of you. She was gone when you turned back because she didn't want you to dwell on the past, look to your future.

A few things happened when my father passed away. Nothing as special as the gift your grandmother gave to you, but enough to let me know that he was okay.

One thing he did do was go to my mother the next morning, my mother told me that she woke up and my Dad was standing by her bed, she looked at him and said "oh honey, I had a horrible dream, I thought you had died" and he said to her, "I have to go now but the kids will look after you, everything will be all right".

We do look after my Mum and everything is okay......

I do believe that this is hell, or a test and our souls will go to the next level when we die... something to look forward to, but nothing we need to rush ;)

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:39 am

One thing he did do was go to my mother the next morning, my mother told me that she woke up and my Dad was standing by her bed, she looked at him and said "oh honey, I had a horrible dream, I thought you had died" and he said to her, "I have to go now but the kids will look after you, everything will be all right".
Isn't that incredible? How can people not believe in any sort of afterlife when clearly there is SOMETHING. That is wonderful that he gave your mom that closure. My mom and uncle really wanted a visit from my grandmother but I was the only one that really experienced a visit with her other than my other uncle whom saw her standing at the foot of his bed a month before he died.

I believe that when we are dying someone is with us (a relative or someone we love) both in this world and the next. So that when we transition, we are not alone.
I do believe that this is hell, or a test and our souls will go to the next level when we die... something to look forward to, but nothing we need to rush ;)
I always say that! Hell is right here. What could be worse? Hell isn't as ugly as it's depicted in books.. but the actions of the people there are.

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 am

Pana wrote:A beautiful vision, Itai. It must have warmed your heart and soothed your soul. Your grandmamma was surely watching over you. :)
Thank you, it really did. I cried all the way to work. Not because I was sad or because she died or whatever.. I was actually crying because of the happiness I saw on her face.

She was not a happy-go-lucky lady in life. She was actually quite bitter and grumpy (understandably because of the life she had lived). So really seeing her happy was amazing and seeing her happier than I have ever seen or thought anyone could be was truly very amazing.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 am

I do believe that this is hell
Certainly it can be. It is what you make it.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi