Odd Stuff

Pigeon

Re: Odd Stuff

Post by Pigeon » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:55 pm

Satanic idol at Iowa State Capitol BEHEADED by Christian veteran. "I saw this blasphemous statue and was outraged,” Cassidy said. “My conscience is held captive to the word of God, not to bureaucratic decree. And so I acted."

Assatolla

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:45 pm

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:21 pm

Pigeon wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:45 pm
The amount of enjoyment human observers have viewing animals (dolphins and monkeys) may be lower than the amount of enjoyment higher intelligences observing humans that think they are intelligent.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:49 am

I guess having your flag on the moon makes you free.
Freedom is such an overrated concept in the US. Free to get charged into bankruptcy after a kidney stone. Free to work all year round with hardly any holidays or sick leave. Free access to piss poor public education. Free to get lied to and divided by right wing fear mongering tv and radio. Free to bear the child of a rapist. Free to shoot up a school. Free to get into stupid wars. Free to blame all your problems on liberals and intellectuals. Free to vote on people who should have retired at least 10 years ago. Free to hate unions and love corporate scum.
Conservative Americans have a very shaky understanding of the concept of freedom.

It's the same crowd that tries to police your gender identity, control your body and ban books with rainbows in them.

They seem to think it's primarily about flying your nation's flag.

Equally they have very little understanding of patriotism.

It's kind of like they're just stupid.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:09 pm

terrabranford82

Back in the 80s, my grandma had a collection of quirky things my great uncle would bring back from Hawaii: coconut heads, strands of beads, just weird stuff she displayed in the corner of her living room. She let the Jehovah's Witnesses in and told them that was her "Voodoo corner." I don't think they ever came back. Love you grandma.