Mars Needs Women

Egg

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post by Egg » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Ozfactor wrote:
Egg wrote:Too late. I now have a headache. There will be no heavy lifting or dinner tonight for anyone. I'm going to buy me some Ben & Jerry's.
What...no puttanesca? I secretly adore you.
You keep talking to me like that, you'll get all the puttanesca you want, bad girl ;)

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Dr Exile wrote:By the way Egg, thanks for the invite.
It's our pleasure, Doc. Post away, we're trying to get the content up. Enjoy the space.

HP did all the work, really ;)

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Dr Exile wrote: a batch of pickled herring
I can only envision a 'batch' of pickled herring as being measured in gallons. Doesn't it seem like one of those things that can only be done in huge amounts?

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 am

It drives Ash nuts, I save all pickled juices like dill string beans, pickled okra, cucumbers, what ever until I have at least a gallon. Then I buy "wine herring" a glop the stupid Yanks load with corn syrup. I wash the American glop with vinegar to get rid of the sugar, then place the fish in jars with tons of fresh dill, capers, and pickled cocktail onions and let it sit a few weeks. Ash won't touch it!
Credo quia absurdum.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:50 am

Dr Exile wrote:It drives Ash nuts, I save all pickled juices like dill string beans, pickled okra, cucumbers, what ever until I have at least a gallon. Then I buy "wine herring" a glop the stupid Yanks load with corn syrup. I wash the American glop with vinegar to get rid of the sugar, then place the fish in jars with tons of fresh dill, capers, and pickled cocktail onions and let it sit a few weeks. Ash won't touch it!
Ash is a very very smart woman :D