On Communism

Egg

Re: On Communism

Post by Egg » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:52 am

Here's the deal. You ever ask yourself, while people are freaking out about the economy, why they are when there will still be as much food and water and shelter as there was before? It's a game we play with ourselves. Fuck it. Ditch the economy, everybody does their share, everybody works. It really isn't hard to do. A road needs fixing, fix the fucking thing. If people don't want to work, you can treat them the same way that people are treated now who don't want to work. What's the difference?

century

Post by century » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 am

[QUOTE=century;668341][/QUOTE]

century

Post by century » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:58 am

A road needs fixing, fix the fucking thing. If people don't want to work, you can treat them the same way that people are treated now who don't want to work. What's the difference?
What's the difference?

there is none, except controlling the means of production...

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:45 am

Egg wrote:Here's the deal. You ever ask yourself, while people are freaking out about the economy, why they are when there will still be as much food and water and shelter as there was before? It's a game we play with ourselves. Fuck it. Ditch the economy, everybody does their share, everybody works. It really isn't hard to do. A road needs fixing, fix the fucking thing. If people don't want to work, you can treat them the same way that people are treated now who don't want to work. What's the difference?
The problem in the idea is "people".. it is not only money(wages) that corrupts it is power.
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:46 am

Escape_Artist wrote:
Egg wrote:Here's the deal. You ever ask yourself, while people are freaking out about the economy, why they are when there will still be as much food and water and shelter as there was before? It's a game we play with ourselves. Fuck it. Ditch the economy, everybody does their share, everybody works. It really isn't hard to do. A road needs fixing, fix the fucking thing. If people don't want to work, you can treat them the same way that people are treated now who don't want to work. What's the difference?
The problem in the idea is "people".. it is not only money(wages) that corrupts it is power.
Exactly.

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 am

So obviously the goal is personal freedom unless your a dumbass fundi .. the question is how to get the most freedom without allowing complete lawlessness or manipulation of those that can leverage money/power in there advantage. I don't know of a system that can control this aspect so it's about the one that will retard its progress the most. The most retarding system is obviously on that is bottom up because that is the hardest to control. I don't know, libertarianism seems the best way to me still but they all have serious flaws.
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 am

You are all ignoramuses, so sayeth the Master of Galactic Fortune.

I'm just fucking with you. The Master of Galactic Fortunes never said that.

I did.

I'm just fucking with you. I didn't say that.

The Vice Master of Galactic Fortunes said that, and then his secretary told it to me at a cocktail party after she'd had like two two many cocktails.

Then she took ten dicks at once.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 am

But seriously. The way a monetary system works is that a small group of individuals will ALWAYS control the flow and supply of money. Unless each and every person can contrive his own monetary system (which is obviously stupid), no monetary system will ever not be in the control of the elite few.
Monopoly is a good game to play because it just uses little meaningless pieces on a dice board. It teaches you a lot about the cutthroat business of the flow and supply of money. Pieces on a game board... that's what all of the world is to a few, and the most sociopathic one is the one who controls the board.
Although, even above our own personal Monopoly game sets, there's a pyramidal structure of people who control the fate of our boards. At the very top, there's the CEO of Milton Brothers and his board of directors who choose the final size and shape of the money, the pieces, and the board. This probably consists of a round table of less than two dozen people. Two dozen people, controlling the personal board games of 7 billion potential Monopoly players.

That is the way it will always be as long as we choose to play the official version of Monopoly. If we make up our own version of Monopoly, nobody will play it because in THIS reality, the size and shape of the pieces are important, and the rules of Monopoly must be the official rules or else you cannot play.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 am

Escape_Artist wrote:
PEople corrupt all theories ideas whatever. But you try your best. Whatever. I'm too drunk too think.

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 am

But what freedom are you meaning?

Freedom to do what, be what?
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus