On Communism

Egg

Re: On Communism

Post by Egg » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Wow, 3 people in basic agreement on something. HA!!

Royal

Post by Royal » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Egg wrote:Wow, 3 people in basic agreement on something. HA!!
Let's start a political party...

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 pm

I think the measure of the righteousness of a human system is how we treat the meek. In some old cultures, the beggar was considered holy. In our "modern" culture, the beggar is the scum that is to be eradicated. Now... there are programs in place which claim to be in the interest of the beggar, but they are only in the interest of the beggar if the beggar is interested in becoming a part of the capitalist system. Now if a beggar were interested in capitalism, the beggar wouldn't be begging, now would they?

Almost every person I talk to has this horrible bias towards beggars. This is not something which is inherent in human nature, because I don't think I've ever seen any child when confronted with a homeless person begging on the street who wouldn't ask their parents "Why can't we help him, mommy?"

Why can't we help the beggars? Because we need the beggars to be our enemy in order for capitalism to work. We may pretend to care by creating charities and rehabilitation programs and homeless shelters, but we need to feel righteous about our coveting, so we only help the helpless to fuel our egos and concretize our belief that what we've staked our lives on is a fair system which benefits everyone as long as they aren't "lazy".

The system itself is a lazy form of despotism. It's the ones with enough cutthroat sociopathy that succeed in this system. You HAVE to be a sociopath in order to succeed. The problem is, that now it's so EASY and JUSTIFIED to be a sociopath.

We worship a false sociopathic lazy God every day this system prevails.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 pm

There is a guy, asking for change, at the corner of 2nd and Elm. Let's make him president, can his way be any worse then what we are forced into now. Or is it just another form of getting people's money with no return that is different from the corporations.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm

The very idea of a monetary system and a socio-political system which utilizes it is sociopathy. It is devoid of human deceny. Many people I converse with justify this system by claiming that money is only a tool, a idealogically devoid medium for movement of energy at the disposal of anyone who wishes to use it. I disagree. I believe that when you introduce a monetary system into a human community, its inherent purpose is to disrupt natural communication. You can't get a community to replace their natural system of interpersonal relationship with a meaningless representation of the real thing unless it is by the use of the sword. Once you've gotten successive generations to accept a fear-based economy, you no longer need to use the sword. People will force it upon their children and their children's children and so on, as long as they still see an "enemy" lurking in the distance and believe that the capitalist system is protecting them.

It's just an animal farm, and the wolf barking at the gates was bought and paid for by the accumulated power of fear which the monetary system has given our slave owners.

They won't show their faces until we show ours, but we can't show our face when everyone is actively participating in the very system which allows a beggar to be subjugated for no reason other than his non-existant bottom line. Besides, who are WE anyway, and what do our faces look like?

We erect universities and force those in attendance to pay such a heavy financial and mental price for worldly power that they will spend the rest of their lives unconsciously stoping their boots in the faces of those who didn't sell their souls in order to succeed in the system.

Another key aspect of succeeding in the system is mantaining that success, maintaining that bubble, by apathy and adopting sociopathic tendencies. You don't stay successful by helping others, and anyone who maintains the illusion that they are truly helping others and staying afloat on their mighty economic ships at the same time is a fucking liar, and maybe nobody knows it but the ones doing the lying. They show their treachery to those who have chosen to see it.

You don't stay economically successful by helping anyone realize their true nature. Realization of true nature isn't necessarily a humanitarian venture anyway. It doesn't guarantee the success of humanity because it is always anti-establisment, even if that establishment is genetic.

That's why I don't really care for these so-called "visionaries" such as Chomsky and Mckenna and just all these "acedemics" who waltz around giving speeches and wearing their ridiculous penguin suits in front of distinguised crowd who all applaud their intellectually enlightened vomit spewing capabilities.

All of this is inherent human knowledge, given to us for free by the very existence of our being. Rip all the bullshit away and let us animals be the blissfully psychotic animals we are naturally.

Darwin never said exactly how nature selects the most viable species, and Ghandi said that in order for someone to truly change things they must "BE the change". Well you can't very well be something you aren't naturally, can you? Would anyone notice if you WERE the change? Well they might notice enough to attempt to erase you.

See that is the question.... in the greater plan of existence, the "inferior" genetic line is naturally threatened by mutations which lead to change and evolution of species. There's no more room for humanity to decide what change will come next.

That's the catch 22 of the situation we find ourselves in. We can't damn well tell anyone what's best for them because we damn well don't know. We have the general idea that the mainstream plan isn't working, but we're still mostly against what true change represents in an incarnate form.

We won't see the truth incarnate until that truth has left us.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:44 am

Indiee, I think much of what you say is correct. I used to think of money as just a tool but I think it corrupts people completely.

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:44 am

Anarcho-Syndacalism?.... if this has already been explained further then never mind I'll find it. I read a few descriptions but it's not processing in me cabasa yet. Sounds like libertarianism with a strong union contingent but what inspires the unions to form? I wouldn't be in favor of forced unionization but I like the idea of voluntary unions.
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:The very idea of a monetary system and a socio-political system which utilizes it is sociopathy. It is devoid of human deceny. Many people I converse with justify this system by claiming that money is only a tool, a idealogically devoid medium for movement of energy at the disposal of anyone who wishes to use it. I disagree. I believe that when you introduce a monetary system into a human community, its inherent purpose is to disrupt natural communication. You can't get a community to replace their natural system of interpersonal relationship with a meaningless representation of the real thing unless it is by the use of the sword. Once you've gotten successive generations to accept a fear-based economy, you no longer need to use the sword. People will force it upon their children and their children's children and so on, as long as they still see an "enemy" lurking in the distance and believe that the capitalist system is protecting them.

It's just an animal farm, and the wolf barking at the gates was bought and paid for by the accumulated power of fear which the monetary system has given our slave owners.

They won't show their faces until we show ours, but we can't show our face when everyone is actively participating in the very system which allows a beggar to be subjugated for no reason other than his non-existant bottom line. Besides, who are WE anyway, and what do our faces look like?

We erect universities and force those in attendance to pay such a heavy financial and mental price for worldly power that they will spend the rest of their lives unconsciously stoping their boots in the faces of those who didn't sell their souls in order to succeed in the system.

Another key aspect of succeeding in the system is mantaining that success, maintaining that bubble, by apathy and adopting sociopathic tendencies. You don't stay successful by helping others, and anyone who maintains the illusion that they are truly helping others and staying afloat on their mighty economic ships at the same time is a fucking liar, and maybe nobody knows it but the ones doing the lying. They show their treachery to those who have chosen to see it.

You don't stay economically successful by helping anyone realize their true nature. Realization of true nature isn't necessarily a humanitarian venture anyway. It doesn't guarantee the success of humanity because it is always anti-establisment, even if that establishment is genetic.

That's why I don't really care for these so-called "visionaries" such as Chomsky and Mckenna and just all these "acedemics" who waltz around giving speeches and wearing their ridiculous penguin suits in front of distinguised crowd who all applaud their intellectually enlightened vomit spewing capabilities.

All of this is inherent human knowledge, given to us for free by the very existence of our being. Rip all the bullshit away and let us animals be the blissfully psychotic animals we are naturally.

Darwin never said exactly how nature selects the most viable species, and Ghandi said that in order for someone to truly change things they must "BE the change". Well you can't very well be something you aren't naturally, can you? Would anyone notice if you WERE the change? Well they might notice enough to attempt to erase you.

See that is the question.... in the greater plan of existence, the "inferior" genetic line is naturally threatened by mutations which lead to change and evolution of species. There's no more room for humanity to decide what change will come next.

That's the catch 22 of the situation we find ourselves in. We can't damn well tell anyone what's best for them because we damn well don't know. We have the general idea that the mainstream plan isn't working, but we're still mostly against what true change represents in an incarnate form.

We won't see the truth incarnate until that truth has left us.

There is no doubt that you are saying some intelligent stuff... But every time I read your posts, all I see is a grumpy nirvana song. Take it as a compliment.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

Escape_Artist wrote:Anarcho-Syndacalism?.... if this has already been explained further then never mind I'll find it. I read a few descriptions but it's not processing in me cabasa yet. Sounds like libertarianism with a strong union contingent but what inspires the unions to form? I wouldn't be in favor of forced unionization but I like the idea of voluntary unions.
You know, that whole "freedom" thing is something that was a sticking point for me, too. But, what freedom do you really have? Sure, if I don't want to work I don't have to. I can simply live on the street and smell like shit until someone shanks my ass and I die. That ain't freedom either.

No one is going to force anyone to do anything in anarcho-syndacalism. It's a revolution of the mind. Nothing exists without the worker. The workers unite. That's all. Everyone gets their fair share.

century

Post by century » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 am

At Amkon, you have the freedom to say whatever the hell you want!!! thats pretty damn cool if u ask mua!!!