Kinky throws down for Rick

TraumaT

Re: Kinky throws down for Rick

Post by TraumaT » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Cartoonsyndicate wrote:No. You do what I want or shut the fuck up.
You need a reality check.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Cartoonsyndicate wrote:No. You do what I want or shut the fuck up.

:shock: WTF??????

What an odd thing to say!

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:02 pm

I warned her not to leave the igloo till Wednesday. But she never listens.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Does anyone listen to you BE?

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Nah. But you'll be sorry.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 pm

I pick and choose ;)

Sometimes I listen to you, mostly when you are having your lucid moments.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Hahahaha. Bad judgement right there. At least I have the good sense not listen to my crap.

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 pm

From the pen of my favorite polemicist;
Perry did not, of course, suffer politically for making an idiot of himself in this way. Not even the true believers really expect that prayers for precipitation will be answered, or believe that a failed rainmaker is a false prophet. And, had Perry's entreaties actually been followed by a moistening of the clouds and the coming of the healing showers, it is unlikely that anybody would really have claimed a connection between post hoc and propter hoc. No, religion in politics is more like an insurance policy than a true act of faith. Professing allegiance to it seldom does you any harm, at least in Republican primary season, and can do you some good. It's a question of prudence. Hitchens

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 pm

MrPenny wrote:From the pen of my favorite polemicist;
Perry did not, of course, suffer politically for making an idiot of himself in this way. Not even the true believers really expect that prayers for precipitation will be answered, or believe that a failed rainmaker is a false prophet. And, had Perry's entreaties actually been followed by a moistening of the clouds and the coming of the healing showers, it is unlikely that anybody would really have claimed a connection between post hoc and propter hoc. No, religion in politics is more like an insurance policy than a true act of faith. Professing allegiance to it seldom does you any harm, at least in Republican primary season, and can do you some good. It's a question of prudence. Hitchens
Hitchens used to annoy the shit out of me but he definitely has some words of wisdom, the limey.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:11 pm

The guy's a fucking moron who occasionally benefits from the broken clock paradigm: Right twice a day.