Hi from Yex

Pam
Princess Feet

Re: Hi from Yex

Post by Pam » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:13 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Pam wrote:
SweetGrass wrote:What does absinthe taste like? I bet marijuana absinthe would be an awesome combo. I'd try it if I weren't so accident prone at work.
It doesn't matter what it tastes like.... one drink and you will be removing your panties ;)
Vodka has the same effect.

:mrgreen:
100 Proof?

I went to a party once where all the drinks were being made by the host, and everyone partook....... I'd never had absinthe before. I've never had it since :shock:

It was the wildest party I have ever been too and everyone was bombed within an hour..... lets just say it was one of those nights everyone there would be glad to forget ;)

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Pam wrote:
It was the wildest party I have ever been too and everyone was bombed within an hour..... lets just say it was one of those nights everyone there would be glad to forget ;)
Hahaha, don't forget it, when you're a wrinkly, little old lady in a rocking chair, you can think back and have a good laugh.

;)

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Absinthe tastes like licorice. If you get the real stuff (you won't find that in the US), and drink enough, the walls just might breathe for you.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Egg wrote:Absinthe tastes like licorice. If you get the real stuff (you won't find that in the US), and drink enough, the walls just might breathe for you.
Yup. And breathing walls is not my idea of fun, hahahaha.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Egg wrote:Absinthe tastes like licorice. If you get the real stuff (you won't find that in the US), and drink enough, the walls just might breathe for you.
Wow. Is it like LSD? LSD makes the walls breathe and the floor wavy.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Yeah, in a sense. The active ingredient is wormwood. You won't find the real stuff in America (legally). I've tried it a few times. A friend brought a bottle back from Mallorca years ago - that make the friggin tv breathe - good fun!
I tried it in Prague maybe 3 years ago with the sugar and the whole deal. It was just like drinking anything else.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 pm

The night I tried it with a group of people, our host did bring it back from a trip, can't remember where he got it though. Wish that wasn't the only thing I forgot.

Lets just say, if you have any inhibitions, you won't when you drink that stuff ;)

I remember him saying after two drinks you will be showing your tits hahahahahahahaha.... three of the ladies there took their shirts off after the first drink and said who needs two.

I was not one of them ;) But after the second drink I let pretty loose hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:03 pm

I need to get myself a bottle of that stuff :D

Yex

Post by Yex » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:05 am

:D

absynthe.jpg
absynthe.jpg (54.19 KiB) Viewed 270 times

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Cool!

I hope to try it someday.

Are you still there, or are you back from vacation?
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter