Final Sequence

TraumaT

Re: Final Sequence

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I''ll take your silence as a "yes", then, asshole.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm

THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT, Because The Destiny of the Human Race Hangs in the Balance.

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have obtained the rights to present the Top Secret research of The Disclosure Project to a televised audience.

Dr. Steven Greer, the Founder of The Disclosure Project, has amassed over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses whove testified about their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

An ER Doctor (and former head of ER), Greer has personally briefed some of our Top Government Insiders, from President Clintons CIA Director and Chief of Staff, to the Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to two presidents in office. Greer is considered by the Intelligence Community to be the foremost authority on Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

Well hear from these 400 witnesses some of the most explosive testimony ever offered in the history of ufology. The Disclosure Project will chronicle the Forensic examination of their evidence, and the subsequent revealing of Secret Government Files never before seen by the public!

Too, The Disclosure Project will chronicle the scientific development of exciting new Clean Energy Technologies which will assure the Abundance of Planet Earth - while releasing our dependency on Earth-Draining Resources!

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Oh no, still on topic...

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 pm

You don't think koonterisms will keep me from advancing with this information do you? Me or anyone else?

We will just tell the admins to create an ignore button or GTFO. Your choice koonterspook.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Royal wrote:You don't think koonterisms will keep me from advancing with this information do you? Me or anyone else?

We will just tell the admins to create an ignore button or GTFO. Your choice koonterspook.
Basically it is your choice whether you want to have a conversation or just keep flinging the kunt word at me. But I guess your posts show that you can't really handle any discussion.

Oh, and you should do some research about Mr. Greer. The thing about briefing top government people is not quite true. Google is your friend.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:45 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Oh, and you should do some research about Mr. Greer. The thing about briefing top government people is not quite true. Google is your friend.
I'm pretty sure you are a dude. Say if you are a woman, there's nothing motherly about you. If you have male kids, they will grow up as homosexuals scared away by the alpha woman domineering attitude (I've seen the studies) If they are girls, who the fuck knows what happens. They pass down the lineage of warped koonter minds... So you have to be a dude, no woman in their right mind can be as bitter as you. (*calling Norway social services)

Shit, here I am being unbuddha like again. But at least I have the peoples voice. It's not a delusion, I have talked with others about your antics TT. ;) You have quite the reputation. We can only hope that karma is not passed down to you kids. Whether they exist or not.

Anyways, back on topic:

"The history of human use of plants, muchrooms, and animals for their pychedelic effects is far older than written history, and probably predates the appearance of the modern human species. Ronald Siegel and Terrance McKenna, for example, suggest that our apelike ancestors imitated other animals by eating things that caused unsual behavior.

There is growing physical evidence that many ancient cultures used psychedelics for their effects n consciousness. Archaeologists have uncovered ancient African images of mushrooms sprouting from a human body, and resent discoveries of prehistoric northern European rock art strongly suggest the influence of psychedelically altered consciousness."

Strassman, DMT - The Spirit Molecule.

Is this how we are able to bring them down? I'm also interested in how environments play into the conscious advancing experiences.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Post removed.

Because I don't have to defend myself or answer to an asshole.
Last edited by TraumaT on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Psychedelics exert ther effects by a complex blending of three factors: set, setting and drug.

Set is our own makeup, both long term and immediate. It is our past, our present, and our potential future; our preferences, ideas, habits, and feelings. Set also includes our body and brain.

The psychedelic experience also hinges on setting: who or what is or isn't our immediate surroundings; the environment we're in, whether natural or urban indoor or outdoor; the quality of air and the ambient sound around us; and so on. Setting also partakes of the set of who is with us while we take the drug, whether they be a friend or a stranger, relaxed or tense, a supportive guide or a probing scientist.

Then, there is the drug.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:19 pm

"Huxley was a staunch advocate of the theory that only an elite group of intellectuals and artists should have access to them. He did not believe the common man or woman was capable of using psychedelics in the safest and most productive ways possible.

However, mental illness studies and discussions of similarities between psychedelic drug effects and mystical experiences brought religion and science together in an uneasy mix."

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 pm

*Tumbleweed*

Oh my, are you driving posters away from TD too, asshole? This thread got real quiet, asshole.