Some Christmas History

averagejoe

Re: Some Christmas History

Post by averagejoe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:53 pm

lkwalker wrote:Norway snowy?? jeezizz, man. do dogs pee on bushes?
Only in this dimension.

But yeah, winter has been mild in North West Europe so far, to be honest I'm glad after the last two winters - we were buried under 1-2 feet of snow for 6 weeks in my location both years, I shudder to think how Norway fared!

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:00 pm

averagejoe wrote:No, my logic is not flawed. Yours and Pana's is. You just refuse to see it. We could do this all day, but even I am getting bored of it now. So, Norway, snowy yet?
Yeah, we had some snow, but now it is raining so it's melting away. The best thing is when the melting snow turns into hard, slippery ice during the colder nights, and then you can to a nice salto on your way to work and break a leg or an arm. Or both, hahaha.

I haven't broken anything yet, though. And there is still plenty of time for more snow and a white Christman. That would be nice.

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Ice is the worst thing ever. I'm thinking of buying some of those ice grabbers for my shoes, they're supposed to be really good.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 pm

averagejoe wrote:Ice is the worst thing ever. I'm thinking of buying some of those ice grabbers for my shoes, they're supposed to be really good.
Probably a good idea.

And now I have to go to bed and will shut. Finally the rest of the Dolphins can stop swinging their chairs around and around, they must be dizzy as hell, hahaha!

Good night, ajoe.

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Night TT.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:25 am

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:34 am

SPEEDY GONZALES
[seeing Daffy pass by on his scooter] Oh Merry Christmas Senor Duck, or as they say in my country Feliz Navidad! [under his breath] Tonto.
DAFFY DUCK
[reverses on his scooter] What did you call me?
SPEEDY GONZALES
Tonto... it means genius... in Spanish.
DAFFY DUCK
Well, in that case, I guess I'm the biggest tonto in the world!
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:59 pm

I'm glad the Finns can still watch Speedy Gonzales, the politically correct scum banned it in this country.
Credo quia absurdum.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm

yes we can, it funny
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Dr Exile wrote:I'm glad the Finns can still watch Speedy Gonzales, the politically correct scum banned it in this country.
:shock:

Seriously?