xmas shopping

WatchDog

xmas shopping

Post by WatchDog » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:14 pm

xmas shopping is nuts, was yesterday with few friends to the supermarkets, was after few things couldnt find em, in total i had 30 people trying to roll over me with their store carts, i was driven over my feet at least 100 times, i keept it down, and then some old lady tried to run past me in the queue, i was excuse me what are you doing? she was like let me throu i need to pay my groceries, i was, Ma´am, i standed here the back of the queue is over there, she then lookt at me and said , you young people are all rude and dosent have any respect, i was Ma`am you want to know what, fuck you and your old age, your an rude idiot, now move along before i call the security guards on you for trying to thieve a slot in the queue.

i swear where do all these fuckin idiots and nut people come from?? and why dont i see them on normal days?
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

lkwalker

Re: xmas shopping

Post by lkwalker » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Hahahahahaha!
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm

meh, tbh I hate to shop i supermarkets, i rather go to small grocery stores, sadlt they are so rare in this capitalist world.......
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

Royal

Post by Royal » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Try a mall parking structure in Southern California. It's scarier than the Indiana Jones ride at Disney land.

Pana

Post by Pana » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Shopping stores are the theatre setting for all the characters in life.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Royal wrote:Try a mall parking structure in Southern California. It's scarier than the Indiana Jones ride at Disney land.
Never been to Cali, and to Disney World, lol

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Pana wrote:Shopping stores are the theatre setting for all the characters in life.
where did your avatar go?

Pana

Post by Pana » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:57 pm

I have no idea where it is. I actually didnt even realize it was gone.

But it is. Weird. Something or someone is deleting me. Haha.

I"ll upload a new one.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Pana wrote:I have no idea where it is. I actually didnt even realize it was gone.

But it is. Weird. Something or someone is deleting me. Haha.

I"ll upload a new one.
:lol: Happens

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Every gift I'm giving this year I made from the stuff that grows on my farm, bird houses from hollow logs, a "red neck ship in a bottle" (carved from a tobacco stick) that sort of thing.
Credo quia absurdum.