Is this a ufo????

Dr Exile

Re: Is this a ufo????

Post by Dr Exile » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Kewl, Richard says that Norway is responsible for the downfall of Americas space program!
Credo quia absurdum.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:25 pm

This, of course, is one of the scenarios we directly outlined in Part I -- that, somehow, the Norwegian HAARP facility near Tromso called EISCAT (European Incoherent SCATter Facility ...) was, indeed, "involved" in the creation of The Spiral ....

Now we had direct evidence from within the Spiral itself, strongly indicating that some kind of "external energy-field" had, indeed, been exerted on the Russian's "bus'" escaping fuel; that, this "field-imprinting" had then immediately created a radically different, concentric, highly-ordered radial pattern ... compared to the previous fluid spiral--

An obvious, "resonant EM standing-wave ... strongly interacting with the fuel/plasma being released from the runaway Russian rocket ... creating a striking Chladni geometric pattern."

But, is there any direct evidence -- from the Norwegian HAARP itself -- that it could have been, indeed, involved in the generation of The Spiral ...?

Yes.

Credo quia absurdum.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Dr Exile wrote:Kewl, Richard says that Norway is responsible for the downfall of Americas space program!
Richard also says there is a face on Mars. But wait... There is! NASA must have forgotten to blow it up, or perhaps they run out of money for explosives, hahaha.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Dr Exile wrote:

This, of course, is one of the scenarios we directly outlined in Part I -- that, somehow, the Norwegian HAARP facility near Tromso called EISCAT (European Incoherent SCATter Facility ...) was, indeed, "involved" in the creation of The Spiral ....

Now we had direct evidence from within the Spiral itself, strongly indicating that some kind of "external energy-field" had, indeed, been exerted on the Russian's "bus'" escaping fuel; that, this "field-imprinting" had then immediately created a radically different, concentric, highly-ordered radial pattern ... compared to the previous fluid spiral--

An obvious, "resonant EM standing-wave ... strongly interacting with the fuel/plasma being released from the runaway Russian rocket ... creating a striking Chladni geometric pattern."

But, is there any direct evidence -- from the Norwegian HAARP itself -- that it could have been, indeed, involved in the generation of The Spiral ...?

Yes.

Shut up or we'll give Obama the Peace Prize again.

:mrgreen:

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:31 pm

That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the official Apollo missions, and none of them went to the far side. If they blew something up on the far side, then it must have been done during a secret mission.
The Apollo mission and the seismographs was a cover up for the atom bombs they lit off on the far side of the moon you silly goose.
Credo quia absurdum.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 pm

The political questions our preceding analysis of the Norway Spiral raises are non-trivial -- ranging from "why were Putin and Medvedev brandishing their most advanced strategic weapon on the literal eve of Obama's visit to Oslo for his Nobel Peace Prize ...?; to, "was the obvious (now) [Norwegian] 'HAARP interaction' with the Russian missile" the result of just "bad timing" (the [Norwegian] HAARP experiment "just happened" to coincide with the previously-scheduled Russian test?); or was the use of [Norwegian] HAARP to (somehow ...) physically divert and take total control of the Russian Bulava--

Scared the poop out of Obama, so he shut down our manned space program.

Dirty sneaky Norwegian finks.
Credo quia absurdum.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm

LOL the Apollo 18 and the mother ship on Moon, is real, no hoax. ;)
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:43 pm

And more Hoagland talking about Norway Space Domination.

was an obvious "military message"--

Not only to Russia ... but the world.

"We are in control!"

Credo quia absurdum.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Dr Exile wrote:
That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the official Apollo missions, and none of them went to the far side. If they blew something up on the far side, then it must have been done during a secret mission.
The Apollo mission and the seismographs was a cover up for the atom bombs they lit off on the far side of the moon you silly goose.
Wow, suddenly it all makes sense! How could I have been so blind?

:-P

Hopefully they will build a radio telescope on the far side, not messing up space with stoopid atom bombs, jeez, has the Mitt taken over NASA already?

Perfect conditions for a radio telescope in the Daedalus crater. Would be neat.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... -moon.html

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 pm

WatchDog wrote:LOL the Apollo 18 and the mother ship on Moon, is real, no hoax. ;)
Well, I don't believe so. I think it was a very well made hoax by a French artist called Thierry Speth. You can find a whole lot of info about the hoax here:

http://forgetomori.com/2008/aliens/an-a ... ng-torsos/