Brilliant idea...

Pigeon

Re: Brilliant idea...

Post by Pigeon » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 am

My program, if I remove the extra 9th bytes and the short group, I get

Beware.the.bearers.of.FALSE.gifts.&.their.BROKEN.PROMISES.Much.PAIN.but.still.time.BELIEVE.There.is.GOOD.out.there.We.oPpose.DECEPTION.COnduit.CLOSING\

Need to figure out the short group position in this...

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:55 am

Im getting excited.
Ach, Pigeon! You are awesome!
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 am

I cracked it!

"Hai. We are coming for your ADRENALS . Still time to HIDE. But really, NO Hope. Conduit closing. (TEETH sounds)."

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 am

I got a bug - 32 (sp) is being treated as control chr and labeled '.'

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:00 am

I wrote a binary tool for the web when people were looking at the Rendlesham message.

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:01 am

:rofl:
Royal wrote:I cracked it!

"Hai. We are coming for your ADRENALS . Still time to HIDE. But really, NO Hope. Conduit closing. (TEETH sounds)."

-Albert Camus

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:01 am

Pigeon wrote:I wrote a binary tool for the web when people were looking at the Rendlesham message.
There was a Rendlesham message? I didn't know that.

You are brilliant.

-Albert Camus

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 am

Pigeon wrote:My program, if I remove the extra 9th bytes and the short group, I get

Beware.the.bearers.of.FALSE.gifts.&.their.BROKEN.PROMISES.Much.PAIN.but.still.time.BELIEVE.There.is.GOOD.out.there.We.oPpose.DECEPTION.COnduit.CLOSING\

Need to figure out the short group position in this...
Nice. Why did they do capitals where none are needed? Like the "opPose"

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 am

Analysis Update: (22nd Aug 2002)

I've completed my decoding of the binary code within the 'disc' and with help from Frédéric Lebois, I can confirm the entire message as given above.
corrupt bytes?

I've also tried to piece together the damaged word in the middle of the message. This would appear to be either a mistake in the encoding in the formation or some additional code which I'm not familiar with. By clicking on the small thumbnail (shown right) you can view an enlarged view of that section of the disc. According to my own decoding the word says EELIJ?E where the ? is a letter that I can't decode, due to it having 11 (or possibly 12) bits. I shall assume it's 11 bits because if it was 12, the leading bit is a 0 so can be safely ignored in terms of decoding the numeric value. The bit pattern as far as I can make out is 10101010110 (don't forget to read in an anti-clockwise fashion because it's still spiralling out from the centre). This translates to 1366 in decimal. Being ruthless we can convert this into ASCII by performing a modulo 256 arithmetic, which will yield 86 or V. This would spell out EELIJVE - which still doesn't make sense to me.

Of course, if the formation is indeed a hoax, the confusion here could be simply due to a constructional error when making the formation, or a cryptic code in the middle. I notice that this word is separated from the main message by two fullstops, so it's difficult to tell what the maker of the formation intended.
Close up of corrupt bytes

To aid additional research, I've made available another one of my 'work in progress' diagrams (see right). This shows a close-up of my 'pixels' that I've been adding in order to clarify the decoding process. I've shifted the 11 confusing pixels to the right slightly so that you can see if you can do your own analysis and compare with my interpretation.

Clicking on either of the small thumbnail images will open a larger image in a new window. I've saved the images in PNG format so that there is no loss of quality (as there would be using JPEGs) but this does mean the images have bigger file sizes.

Unless any major breakthroughs occur I will probably leave my analysis of this formation and return to my other research. This is mainly due to my remaining scepticism about this formation and also because I don't think there is much left to decode. I will however, continue to periodically review this page and update/add to the links below if new information becomes available.
Paul Vigay, 22nd August 2002
Stop Press: (22nd Aug 2002, 4.15pm)

I've just received an email saying that the corrupt word could be BELIEVE. This would certainly make sense in the context of the decoded message. The only two mistaken letters would be the initial B and the E before the V. On re-examining the aerial photos what I interpreted to be a J could possibly be re-interpreted to become an E (by reading an extra space in the middle and dropping the last space), but examining what would be B definitely gives an E so again this could indicate an error in the physical construction
corrupt bytes
Changing the corrupt word to BELIEVE doesn't quite work...

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/artic ... nface.html

-Albert Camus

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:07 am

PS - Careful on this, Pigeon. Paul Vigay, whose work im quoting above was found dead in 2009 after disappearing. They dont know if it was an accident or a suicide.

;)

-Albert Camus