Alien Abuction as a phenomenon regurgitated ...

lkwalker

Re: Alien Abuction as a phenomenon regurgitated ...

Post by lkwalker » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Here's a start. This article is from the Mack Institute. http://www.johnemackinstitute.org/ejour ... .asp?id=54
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes, I read that last night and tried to follow through on the abduction project that was cited. However, the project is defunct now. Outside of the African school children incident, I cannot find any other information on the internet.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:35 pm

He also had a long association with Credo Mutwa from South Africa.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Pana wrote:Yes, I read that last night and tried to follow through on the abduction project that was cited. However, the project is defunct now. Outside of the African school children incident, I cannot find any other information on the internet.
Wasn't there a similar school children event in Australia or New Zealand? I seem to remember reading about the African one a long time ago and then recently in another area and I was surprised at the similarities.

I will google and see if I can find it.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Found it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO
Westall High UFO Encounter

AKA: Westall High School UFO
Participants: 200 Students/teachers
Location: Westall High School, Clayton South, Victoria, Australia,
Date: 6 April 1966

The Westall UFO encounter is an event claimed to have occurred on 6 April 1966 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Around 11.00 am, for about 20 minutes, more than 200 students and teachers at two Victorian state schools allegedly witnessed an unexplained flying object which they said descended into a nearby open wild grass field. The paddock was adjacent to a grove of pine trees in an area known as The Grange (now a nature reserve). According to reports, the object then ascended in a north-westerly direction over the suburb of Clayton South, Victoria, Australia.
I think that there are some YouTube videos interviewing some of the children that witnessed this, as adults now.

I may have even seen a documentary but I can't recall 100% if it was this case or not. I have watched so many videos on the subject..... they are all one big blur.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks for this, Pam. I'll watch them tonight.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 pm

lkwalker wrote:An exchange with Dr Lynne Kitei
Kim Walker: I seem to recall Pete Gersten quoting this memo word for word 10 years ago. Why is it news?
Lynne Dumin Kitei: Actually Kim, this FBI/UFO memo has been available to the public since 1977. Curious that it went viral this week, especially with thousands of files recently released by other countries & the increase in global sightings. Seems disclosure is happening NOW, at a grass roots level. Please check out http://www.thephoenixlights.net/%20for%20more.
Kim: I agree, Lynne. For anyone paying attention modern disclosure began with Don Keyhoe and Frank Edwards in the late 40s. But until we stumble upon a motive for this invasion it will not be satisfying.
Lynne: Don't know that I'd call it an invasion Kim. From the credible data I've meticulously compiled over the past 14 yrs., seems that 'unearthly' intelligences have been visiting our planet for millennium. Even though many indigenous cultures welcome them, not saying everything 'out there' is benevolent. But in the case of the 1997 AZ mass sighting, to my knowledge there has not been one report of harm, threat or abduction associated with the Phoenix Lights. That in itself is telling.
Kim Walker: Lynne, There is no such principle as a benevolent invasion. The two concepts are mutually exclusive by definition. And this is so regardless of the intentions of the invaders, be they benevolent, malevolent or indifferent in my judgement. At the very moment that any civilization is confronted by a superior force it is necessarily reduced to the status of property. Let the Santayana Advice inform us. "'unearthly' intelligences have been visiting our planet for millennium." Of that I have little doubt. And I think that's partly what inspired CH Fort to conclude, "We are property."
To be continued...
Continued as promised...
Lynne Dumin Kitei
The question of motive is certainly a serious one for all considering the reality that we are being visited. Until we know definitively, we can only speculate. Many indigenous cultures consider these anomalous phenomena 'spirit world', welcoming them & believing they come to give them comfort, knowledge & inspiration. Others postulate that we were seeded here by an advanced intelligence or we are an experiment or that 'they' could be us or time travelers, interstellar, interdimensional intelligences, or a combination.

Whatever the case, unlike the aggression of the military, while it is important to address this topic & our visitors in a prudent & critical manner, it is also imperative that we keep an open mind & heart concerning the wondrous possibilities of the Universe. Keep looking UP!
Kim Walker ‎"Many indigenous cultures consider these anomalous phenomena 'spirit world', welcoming them & believing they come to give them comfort..." Of course. But isn't that exactly how the Aztecs viewed Cortes? I rather think it's already over for us.

I suppose I'm taking the side of Dave Jacobs in considering the problem. But he and I have good company- Stephen Hawking, for one.

Remember- I posed three possibilities: benevolence, malevolence, and indifference. The huge body of abductee testimony- being taken against one's will, genetic experiments, harvesting of blood, ova and semen- all point to indifference and an assumed right of ownership. Where is the evidence of benevolence? Aside from a certain degree of Stockholm Syndrome- there is none.

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Benevolence, indifference, and malevolence are relatively universal concepts within the human species. The possibility exists that an alien mind, while performing an alleged "procedure" on a human may just be operating from a viewpoint of benevolence.....which we would take as malevolence.

Not only does alien refer to location, and presumably appearance, but it applies equally to concepts and cognitive processes. We shouldn't make the mistake of anthropomorphizing alien cultures......it could prove disastrous. Referring to my first paragraph.....what we would suppose to be a benevolent approach to "contact" could be perceived as malevolence by an alien mind.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:58 pm

MrPenny wrote:
what we would suppose to be a benevolent approach to "contact" could be perceived as malevolence by an alien mind.
Misunderstanding does happen.