The Comet, Elenin

UFOs have a separate forum.
itai
Fashion Show

The Comet, Elenin

Post by itai » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Im surpised there isn't a thread about this already.

Maybe you guys are tired of hearing about it.

Well I want your thoughts anyways...
Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin discovered the innocuous little comet on Dec. 10, 2010, at International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico.
It's nearly 300 million miles away and barreling toward us. The intruder from deep space, called called comet Elenin, crosses Earth's orbit on its inbound leg and again on its outbound swing around the sun later this year.
Though it's now over twice as far away from Earth than the sun is, comet Elenin has already been blamed for triggering earthquakes and shifting Earth's rotation axis. The comet has also been accused of melting ice on Mars and stirring up a storm on Saturn. It's predicted to flip Earth's magnetic field.

And that's just the beginning. There are numerous "Cometgate" allegations of news media and government cover-up, and the existence of hidden comet shelters for U.S. officials.
Discovery Source

Discovery isn't the only site to talk about this comet triggering earthquakes...
In close proximity to the upcoming March 15 alignment of Comet Elenin, which is just a few days away, there has been an earthquake in China, a big one in Japan (8.9), a new late winter storm in Turkey and Greece and yet another volcanic eruption in Indonesia. We noted an X-class solar flare a day or so ago, too. All of these things may be related to the approach of Comet Elenin. The following was posted to Laura Knight-Jadczyk's blog on 10 March 2011.
there are a few things about this comet that are extremely interesting in view of the plasma comet theory of James McCanney. Again, I suggest that readers get a copy of this book and get up to speed on this theory and how comets can affect our entire solar system electromagnetically, and how that can dramatically affect our sun and therefore planet Earth. There is an increasing body of evidence that electromagnetic disturbance of our Sun is directly related to earthquakes, volcanism, and weather on our planet.
sott source

lkwalker

Re: The Comet, Elenin

Post by lkwalker » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Ironically, it has also been blamed for the recent occurrences of manic behaviour in otherwise docile wild mice.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:04 pm

I had not heard of either of these phenomenons :shock:

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm

lkwalker wrote:Ironically, it has also been blamed for the recent occurrences of manic behaviour in otherwise docile wild mice.
ahaha god dammit, i will forever be known on td as the girl that was attacked by a little tiny mouse ahaha
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 pm

itai wrote:ahaha god dammit, i will forever be known on td as the girl that was attacked by a little tiny mouse ahaha
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
It is better than being known as the "Fortune Cookie Lady" :frown:

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm

ahaha god dammit, i will forever be known on td as the girl that was attacked by a little tiny mouse ahaha
hahahahaha! without doubt!
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:28 pm

let me just reassure folks that there is NOT going to be a pole shift in the next week or so as certain raving nutzoids have been spamming all over the net. Also, Comet Elenin is NOT going to hit Earth
Sott Source
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:34 pm

itai wrote:
lkwalker wrote:Ironically, it has also been blamed for the recent occurrences of manic behaviour in otherwise docile wild mice.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

squeak SQUEAK Squeak All your fingers are mine...

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Escape_Artist wrote:
let me just reassure folks that there is NOT going to be a pole shift in the next week or so as certain raving nutzoids have been spamming all over the net. Also, Comet Elenin is NOT going to hit Earth
Sott Source
Yea i don't believe it will hit earth either. I am only interested in the effects its having on earth.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 pm

itai wrote:
Escape_Artist wrote:
Sott Source
Yea i don't believe it will hit earth either. I am only interested in the effects its having on earth.
I feel a little shaky. :D