Opening Page

Pigeon

Re: Opening Page

Post by Pigeon » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:07 pm

I looked at what the 'experts' haha said about the topic and as usual each tended to contradict the others on many points.

Including a form was a biggy. I doubt I would communicate from the first page I viewed after a search for a prod or serv. Must be a left over from the hard sell tactic days of the showroom.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:22 pm

(This is the person asking the question in the middle of some activity that doesn't exactly match up with said activity.)

Is there now a law or theory, maybe something like 'flew the coop' (I might as well claim it) that describes or measures the effect that as more people post information on the internet, the poorer the quality and less factual, the sum of the net becomes?

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Please grade yourselves (C+ to A- are available on this occasion)
A very trusting move but it is not as it seems. Grades are no longer an important measure. The 'dumbing' down of humanity is in full swing along with abandoning of ethics, both principle and work. (I will admit parts of my data is limited to the USA)

I've been sitting on the front row watching this first hand the last few month and in the room for a few years.

It is often not what they want you to learn, it is what they do not want you to learn. There is also the old standing rule of 'most will not learn anything that they are not forced to learn'. Remember 'take care now, beware of thoughts that linger'.

I enjoy that a few of the few persons who do not fit into the above system drop in here.

Kat

Post by Kat » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:13 pm

and in some jurisdictions where education was perceived in historical times to be significant (and where providers had once been festooned with high levels of reputation, and commanded a premium - even on a global level), it was found that the dumbing down effect of American cultural expansionism even permeated their "finest" young brains - so entire grading systems and measures were replaced wholesale with statements of criterion mastery:

* can chew gum successfully
* can, like, txt a simpel sentence with fewr than 4 speling erraz
* can remove and deploy genital piercing jewel
* can recite one verse of Katy Perry composed song
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:13 am

Nothing like having kids memorize answers to a specific test that determines passing school.

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 am

Kat wrote:
Please grade yourselves (C+ to A- are available on this occasion) and report back for the oral component.

A- If you didn't expect me to answer your question in any way
B+ If you kind of care about the topic, but will troll myself to improve
C- If we are grading ourselves on a curve

Oral component on skype? :)

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 am

Pigeon wrote:Nothing like having kids memorize answers to a specific test that determines passing school.

This happened a lot at work:

'Im not trying to tell you what to say verbatim, but this is exactly what you are suppose to say:"

'i'm not trying to micromanage you, but do it this way..."

I'll tell ya, it's C.U.N.T.S. Incorporated.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 am

We have had some really ef'ed business experiences lately. I am asking the other half to let me pown a few of these turkeys. Got to do a minor tune up on one two days ago over the phone. Get to go in person soon to finish. I hope there are many customers in the waiting area.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:22 am

I understand the condition you are working under. Really sucks since the person is most likely incompetent. Welcome to the new USA.

Kat

Post by Kat » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:36 am

If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus