Egg

Re: 1972

Post by Egg » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 pm

No doubt. The more we all contribute to this place, the better time we'll have with it ;)

anarch

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:57 am

1972 wrote:Hopefully there will be no need for a FUCKHOLE here. Though personally I wish there were a way to fix AmKon. I mean this is cool pigeon I am just pissed that well it has turned into a shit hole. Fun is fun but it is getting redundant; redundant. I hope G can keep it together through this latest infestation.

/end transmission

1972 out
Abide.

Me and you have more in common then I first thought

What the fuck was it about scream that pushed folks over the edge?

I know it was a multiple of things, jedi, ief, parox,,,but it was screammmm of all douches that should break the camels back?

Are you as surprised by that as I am?

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 am

Never really had a problem with Screamm. Didn't pay him much attention. I was already sick of the place.

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:36 am

I should have checked the forecast....I didn't know we were expecting 3-4 inches of anarch over night.

:glass:

SCREAMMMMM may be one of the single most annoying forum posters ever.......

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 am

SCREAMMMMM may be one of the single most annoying forum posters ever.......
No shit! What has happened in Koidville is a direct consequence of the Skunk's (and a few others') obsession with growing the membership without regard to quality. Rather than allow the membership to increase slowly and naturally- as it had for the first three plus years- he went on a recruitment campaign. That not only diluted the content but trivialized it. I think the place will eventually recover as the screammmers and Velocipedes get bored and drift away just as the pod has drifted away. At least I hope that's the case. I happen to love the place and have put a lot of energy into it over the years. I want it to recover but I won't be posting there for now. That's a large hit on their posting stats. I figure a boycott may be the best method to help restore its native sanity. I do visit from time to time but I don't sign in. What I notice is a lack of real humour and insightful commentary that some of the members of the porpoise squad - in particular the Egg, HP, MrPeePee, Dr Exile, Mrs Teased, Ozzy, and BoycottIntegrity formerly supplied. Koidville's loss is our gain for the time being.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm

i agree with that review of the current koidville. It has a special place on the net but is drifting a bit now. But then it might be actually headed for it true destination.

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Honestly, I barely paid that guy (screammmm) any attention. I was already tired of the shit. Mungos gone before we could ask him over.

I can't stand anymore women baiting and race baiting shit. It's just enough.

Anyway, I gotta go. I may not be on until much later.

Have a good one.

3-4 inches of Anarch - good stuff ;)

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:28 pm

But then it might be actually headed for its true destination.
hahahahaha! Please complete that thought.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Resident Contrarian

Post by 1972 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 pm

anarch wrote:
1972 wrote:Hopefully there will be no need for a FUCKHOLE here. Though personally I wish there were a way to fix AmKon. I mean this is cool pigeon I am just pissed that well it has turned into a shit hole. Fun is fun but it is getting redundant; redundant. I hope G can keep it together through this latest infestation.

/end transmission

1972 out
Abide.

Me and you have more in common then I first thought

What the fuck was it about scream that pushed folks over the edge?

I know it was a multiple of things, jedi, ief, parox,,,but it was screammmm of all douches that should break the camels back?

Are you as surprised by that as I am?
So you like taffy as well? Neat.
"Making fun of born-again Christians is like hunting dairy cows with a high powered rifle and scope." ~ P.J. O'Rourke

"God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance." ~ M. Twain

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 pm

lkwalker wrote:
But then it might be actually headed for its true destination.
hahahahaha! Please complete that thought.
Just the thought that what it is today might be close to what it will be. Just random chat and people pushing each other because it is a place where it can be done. People looking for information will search it out else where. It's niche becomes the 'endless food fight' because it can. People looking to cut up have to find a place for it; it is one of those.

That's fine but it will be for people who want 95% of their time in that atmosphere. I think many of us can live it for periods of time but also seek more.