war is over

Egg

Re: war is over

Post by Egg » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:50 am

THEY'LL BE NONE OF THAT HERE, PENNY!!!!!!! :D

Snow Crash

Post by Snow Crash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:51 am

Egg wrote:I've seen a couple. I've watched some of the things said there and some of them are just wrong. But, I don't care anymore to argue them. Let everyone believe what they want to believe.
Chillax, hombre. I was just curious about this grand conspiracy against the Dollhouse. Seems like everyone over at Amkon is in on it.
Make way for the Bad Guy

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:53 am

Hey Indiee! Sorry I thought you were Ducky and Whispers. You were posting at the same time as Ducky, and you had some all caps words for emphasis. And, your riddley post reminded me of Whispers.

Welcome!
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Snow Crash

Post by Snow Crash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:54 am

SweetGrass wrote:Hey Indiee! Sorry I thought you were Ducky and Whispers. You were posting at the same time as Ducky, and you had some all caps words for emphasis. And, your riddley post reminded me of Whispers.

Welcome!
Ducky AND Whispers rolled into one person?

That gives me Itchy Brain just thinking about it....
Make way for the Bad Guy

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:56 am

Snow Crash wrote:
SweetGrass wrote:Hey Indiee! Sorry I thought you were Ducky and Whispers. You were posting at the same time as Ducky, and you had some all caps words for emphasis. And, your riddley post reminded me of Whispers.

Welcome!
Ducky AND Whispers rolled into one person?

Hahaha, no....It was two seperate posts. I guessed Ducky on the first one, and when he said no, I guessed Whispers on the second time.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:56 am

Snow Crash wrote:
Egg wrote:I've seen a couple. I've watched some of the things said there and some of them are just wrong. But, I don't care anymore to argue them. Let everyone believe what they want to believe.
Chillax, hombre. I was just curious about this grand conspiracy against the Dollhouse. Seems like everyone over at Amkon is in on it.
No. Never said that but there's been some talk I know is just straight up incorrect. I've been asked questions by people from there and their ideas of what's gone on here is completely wrong. But, I feel it's ridiculous to even bother with arguing with anyone over there anymore. If some people find it easier to just believe things without knowing then let them. Not my problem, thankfully.

I tried to answer questions and I was accused of defending this place or HP or whatever. Let them believe what they want. It's actually an interesting case study.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:57 am

Snow Crash wrote: Ducky AND Whispers rolled into one person?

Now that would be an oxymoron for sure ;)

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 am

Don't be a sucker. Resist the bait.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Snow Crash

Post by Snow Crash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:02 am

Egg wrote:No. Never said that but there's been some talk I know is just straight up incorrect. I've been asked questions by people from there and their ideas of what's gone on here is completely wrong. But, I feel it's ridiculous to even bother with arguing with anyone over there anymore. If some people find it easier to just believe things without knowing then let them. Not my problem, thankfully.

I tried to answer questions and I was accused of defending this place or HP or whatever. Let them believe what they want. It's actually an interesting case study.
Fair enough... wait a minute.... JediMiller did a study on Amkon.

Are you in Vegas by chance?
Make way for the Bad Guy

Snow Crash

Post by Snow Crash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:03 am

lkwalker wrote:Don't be a sucker. Resist the bait.
Yeah EGG. Resist the question. Remember: Questions are bad.
Make way for the Bad Guy