I'm witness to the Royal Wedding!

Mur

Re: I'm witness to the Royal Wedding!

Post by Mur » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:20 am

I'm pretty happy at the moment...

Thanks

She lives about an hour and a half away...I have kids...so does she.

We really do make the best of the limited time we have together though.

It is early in the relationship....but I've never been so intimate and close to someone so quickly.

Together we seem to be firing on all cylinders

Yeah...pretty happy

Mur

Post by Mur » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:22 am

Doom is cancelled

:kiss:

Set

Post by Set » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:18 am

lkwalker wrote:Yes. I've seen a snippet of the Royal wedding. There it was streaming live on the front page of my favorite news site! And what did I see?
First a chorus of earnest, combed and scrubbed young boys in lacy gowns (singing like little girls!) a complicated praise to Jesus and the Windsors
and the Wales and the lovely new marrieds. Oh my! And then the booming voice of the Anglican Pope ringing from a platform high above the worshipers..
I will quote a bit of his inspiring sanctimony word for word...
My d'd'dear friends and fellow celebrants! B'b'b'bbbb'ya'ya'yaaabullshit bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshi
tbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshi
tBBBB'B'b'baaabullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
...etc. etc. etc.
CLICK.

I'm truly inspired and full of joy... and praying for a wardrobe malfunction.
My two bob's worth? If she was 20 lb heavier, had bigger tits, and hadn't degraded herself by being a Royal cum receptacle, I would actually like to ejaculate in Kate. Then again, with my chronic impotency, I would be deliriously happy just to ejaculate - even in my own hand!! :cry: :cry:
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Mur

Post by Mur » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Her sisters butt is awesome

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Set wrote:
lkwalker wrote:Yes. I've seen a snippet of the Royal wedding. There it was streaming live on the front page of my favorite news site! And what did I see?
First a chorus of earnest, combed and scrubbed young boys in lacy gowns (singing like little girls!) a complicated praise to Jesus and the Windsors
and the Wales and the lovely new marrieds. Oh my! And then the booming voice of the Anglican Pope ringing from a platform high above the worshipers..
I will quote a bit of his inspiring sanctimony word for word...
My d'd'dear friends and fellow celebrants! B'b'b'bbbb'ya'ya'yaaabullshit bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshi
tbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshi
tBBBB'B'b'baaabullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
bullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
...etc. etc. etc.
CLICK.

I'm truly inspired and full of joy... and praying for a wardrobe malfunction.
My two bob's worth? If she was 20 lb heavier, had bigger tits, and hadn't degraded herself by being a Royal cum receptacle, I would actually like to ejaculate in Kate. Then again, with my chronic impotency, I would be deliriously happy just to ejaculate - even in my own hand!! :cry: :cry:
hahahahahahahaaa!!!

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sun May 01, 2011 5:04 am

Remember Mur, the moment you say "I love you", you will scare her off. Show it with little things, but let her say it first. Broads like silly little things like leaving silly notes where she can find them, hide a small stuffed silly looking animal with a dried wild flower where she can find it, that sort of thing, but I tell you verily, if you say those words before she does, it is over. It's ok to say "I love you too", but never say it first.
Credo quia absurdum.

Mur

Post by Mur » Sun May 01, 2011 4:10 pm

She said it Friday and yesterday

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun May 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Mur wrote:She said it Friday and yesterday

Was it "I love YOU" or "I LOVE you"?

And...

How did you respond?

Mur

Post by Mur » Sun May 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Don't know which one

I think it both took us by surprise

But I gave her what she wanted

I don't think I should talk about it any more.

But I'm in love for sure.

The rest will take care of itself

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Fucking go on son.