Pigeon

Re: Trump

Post by Pigeon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:10 am

Potential Trump Ads

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Hilarious.

The display of surrogates of a demagogue.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:06 pm

The Making of Donald Trump

David Cay Johnston on Trump's Ties to the Mob & Drug Traffickers

21 Questions For Donald Trump

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:07 pm

DAVID CAY JOHNSTON: I got a call related to this, yes. I wrote a piece for Politico magazine back in April about all of Donald Trump’s connections. And Donald finally called me. He’s had my home number for years. He’s called me at home in the past.

And he said to me, "Well, you know, you’ve written a lot of things I like. But if I don’t like what you’re writing, I’m going to sue you."

I said, "Well, Donald, you’re a public figure." In America, that means that he would have to prove that I deliberately, knowingly told a lie about him. And he said, "I know I’m a public figure, but I’ll sue you anyway."

And it’s one of the reasons the news coverage of him has been so soft. He has threatened to sue everybody. That Politico piece that I wrote, I’ve been an investigative reporter for almost 50 years; I’ve never been lawyered like I was for that piece. And it didn’t have anything that hadn’t been published before. He has intimidated the news organizations, and they’re not willing to talk about that.

No wonder he wants the laws change to sue news reporting.

Royal

Post by Royal » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:29 am

6. Trump Tower is not a steel girder high rise, but 58 stories of concrete.

Why did you use concrete instead of traditional steel girders?

7. Trump Tower was built by S&A Concrete, whose owners were “Fat” Tony Salerno, head of the Genovese crime family, and Paul “Big Paul” Castellano, head of the Gambinos, another well-known crime family.

If you did not know of their ownership, what does that tell voters about your management skills?

8. You later used S&A Concrete on other Manhattan buildings bearing your name.

Why?

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Is Trump sick? The Trump ‘medical letter’ shows every sign of being a fake

Donald Trump tests positive for everything, according to his own doctor

Anyone reading the letter can make a good guess about who that person might be. It says results were “extraordinarily excellent.” (Not a medical term.) It says, “His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.” (Again, not a medical term.) Then, in the most hilarious, Trump-esque line of all, it says, “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency.” In other words, this letter purports to show that a doctor has assessed the health of 43 people he has never examined, including the four who are still alive.

Fake medical letter - analysis Link

Moreover, people have been suggesting that they may have seen symptoms of Alzheimer’s in Trump’s behavior. Yes, I am using Trump argument style of “people say,” but I’m going to help you identify the people. Type “Trump and Alzheimer’s” into Google and lots of articles and online comments pop up pointing out behaviors of Trump’s that are consistent with Alzheimer’s: meandering speech, poor self-control, not properly responding to questions that are asked, erratic behavior.

More on Trump ramblings and mental state Link

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:24 pm

In my mind there is that tiny thought of "Let's do it and see how crazy it gets". Most people have much more to lose than I do when the insanity goes full on.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:17 pm

At times it can be very hard to distinguish between extreme right-wing politics and symptoms of dementia.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:18 pm