I am Buddha III.

Egg

Re: I am Buddha III.

Post by Egg » Wed May 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Words fail to capture thought perfectly.

Freedom often comes at a price.

In a polar world what other way could it be?

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Well there's bipolars and manics. I fall into all three categories.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed May 04, 2011 6:11 pm

HA! I meant the world is one of polar opposites:

Black - white

North - South

Smart - Dumb

Informed - Uninformed

Life - Death

Etc - Etc

Set

Post by Set » Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Royal wrote:
Set wrote:
Royal wrote:Come on Set.
Why was/am I an alcoholic? :cry: :cry:

There comes a point where we are not the hunters anymore, but now the h(a)unted.

Find peace by creating new adventure, then you will learn alcohol in moderation.
Oh thank you, thank you, Great Smarmy!! Now I will be able to only moderately beat my wife!
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed May 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Set wrote:
Royal wrote:
Set wrote:
Royal wrote:Come on Set.
Why was/am I an alcoholic? :cry: :cry:

There comes a point where we are not the hunters anymore, but now the h(a)unted.

Find peace by creating new adventure, then you will learn alcohol in moderation.
Oh thank you, thank you, Great Smarmy!! Now I will be able to only moderately beat my wife!
aahhhhhhhh the drinking and beating wife ritual.

Maybe she likes moderate beatings.

I'm currently looking into bondage for my girlfriend.

Kat

Post by Kat » Thu May 05, 2011 2:35 am

Egg wrote:In a polar world what other way could it be?

Today is a great day, not only for all animal friends in Dalecarlia, Sweden and around the world, but also for all polar bears. Polar World is the largest polar bear park in the world, and is the first of its kind to have a breeding program for polar bears.
Words are not enough in expressing how proud we are to finally be able to open the park. The idea was born in 2004, and now our first polar bear couple, Ewa and Wilbär, have a new home here. The international interest has been enormous, says Torbjörn Wallin, CEO at Orsa Grönklitt, which holds Polar World.

The 41 000 sq m eter polar bear park opens today to the public in Orsa Bear Park at Grönklitt resort in Orsa, Dalecarlia. The polar bear park offers large and deep swimming waters, separate artificial snow production, space for fishing, dens for hibernation, including exhibition halls, amphitheatre and information areas for visitors. The polar bear is today classified as an endangered species due to diminishing areas of ice around the polar areas and worsening conditions for hunting seal. One goal for the park is to ensure that polar bears have a good genetic variation in case of rehabilitation or relocating polar bears in the wild in the future. Polar World is acting as a European breeding facility for polar bears, and is also a part of a new European preservation project focused on polar bears.

We have been listening to experts from all over the world and made a list of how their dream park for polar bears would look like. That is how Polar World was born.

If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Thu May 05, 2011 2:40 am

They are caged, regardless :(

Kat

Post by Kat » Thu May 05, 2011 2:46 am

Perhaps a feasibility study had been conducted on the potential to have them freely roaming around the city of Orsa during the research and breeding programme to save them, and enclosure was found to be a better option.

;)
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Thu May 05, 2011 2:50 am

Ha yah..... or they could have left them where they were originally :D

Kat

Post by Kat » Thu May 05, 2011 3:07 am

I believe star attractions Ewa and Willbar were bred in captivity elsewhere (Rotterdam and Stuttgart) and when interviewed candidly they say they prefer their current more salubrious surroundings. (That's hearsay only. I don't speak bipolar).