I am Buddha III.

Pam
Princess Feet

Re: I am Buddha III.

Post by Pam » Thu May 05, 2011 3:12 am

Ah well if born in a cage spending your entire life in one is no big deal. :(

I just hate to see animals in captivity.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu May 05, 2011 3:19 am

Captive to Earth.

Captive to my Peace.

It's good to be Captive.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Thu May 05, 2011 4:00 am

Hahaha Kat.

Think about this, though...

We're not simple lines here with two points on it.

Duality is impossible, because there are a potentially infinite amount of poles that exist through a flat 2 dimensional circle. On those pole lines, there are an potentially infinite amount of varying integers which ray out from center point. Make that circle into a sphere and you've just added infinitely more possibilities and and connections and variation between connection.

Another reason why even simple duality and simple unity is impossible is the rule of three. In order for anything observable to exist, there must be a closed circuit of three points... because a line is not a closed point and therefore cannot exist, and two lines are not a closed point and therefore could never be observed.

While three lines connected make an observable entity which we call a triangle,
there is still nothing which can observe this entity, so until an observer exists even the rule of three is impossible.

So there must be a fourth, the observer... and there again, you run into the same problem. In order for there to be an observer, there must be A) something to observe, B) something observing, and C) something observing observation to know its observation and itself.

Complicate things even further... there is the threefold object... there is the threefold subject... and now there must be two more elements:

Space and time. Space, as we know, is threefold...height, width, and depth. It is required to establish a condition which separates object from observer, and therefore makes observation possible.

Now.... time I'm not so sure about... and perhaps duality as a concept and all these other concepts as they were.... are just constructs of our mind's limited capacity for observation.

Even a master yogi who claims to have mastered time and space, I refute that yogi no matter what he knows or what works he may be able to perform...

Simply because he is a human, and if he has mastered space and time, then he has become God. If he has become God, then if he chose to, he could either save or destroy the world. There have been many master yogis over the centuries, and none have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they are masters of anything more than the immediate space in which their bodies occupy.

Therefore I say, logic can only go so far even in the most enlightened of human forms which we have known. Even if Jesus and Buddha were incarnations of God, STILL THEN, they were only representatives of what God has been up to until that point and perhaps until a point in the relatively near future in cosmic terms, and they were STILL only representatives of God's dealings with Earth and Man in the dimension which we occupy.

Because I believe that even though Jesus may well have been an avatar of The Lord of All Creation, there would be no point to his existence, no way He could exist unless He Himself had withdrawn His infinite Wisdom and Understanding of Creation into a limited form with limited understanding.
Indeed, God would have no reason to incarnate or to evolve His creation at all unless He Himself (or Herself, however you wish to look at God) learned and grew and was able to continue with Creation for all Eternity.

Does that mean God is Complicated? Is God just composed of Three Points and joined through reflection (time-light) of His Face onto his shadow (space) with All of Creation which is just a shadow of His shadow?

Could we draw a diagram of it? Obviously that has been atempted in the Kabbalah....

Or does it presuppose a simplicity which is beyond our grasp of understanding. What we view as a simple thing, such as a rock or a point drawn on a piece of white paper.... is actually composed of many many things. Molecules and atoms and subatomic particles and the reflection of photons off the elements which compose the simple things, which gives off colored light, which goes into our eyes and reflects off our retinas and gets transmitted to our brains and at that same time almost as if meeting the world halfway, our thoughts and feelings and physical reactions to these simple things adds to the complication of the simplicity.

So a simple thing is never as simple as it seems, even if we try to reduce it to something to such terms as three elements, or ten sephiroth, or 32 paths, or seven chakaras, or "look for the sun" or "We are God" or "Science is the correct way to think"....

Our logic is circular, and if you study the path of a photon of light, you'll find that it is SPIRAL in shape. The interesting thing about that is this.... some say the light doesn't move, but the space around it moves to accomodate it. Whatever the case may be, reason is an evolving thing, like the planet, like the path of a light wave, like the growing ear canal of a fetus...

we can NEVER see what's just around the bend. If one slice of the path from light photon (one completion of a wave) were split into 12 quadrants and laid flat on a sheet of paper, we would have ourselves a complete circle, and since we see that circle, and it looks complete.... we go "We've explained everything. The circle is complete. We are God."

But that's just one wave of a probably very very very long , maybe infinite path of light. The only thing that makes the circle complete is our ignorance of what lies behind that bend coiled behind itself.

That's the 13th quadrant.... the start of a new circle of logic, and that circle of logic interacts with a completely new sector of space-time....

And all of this explanation I'm giving you right now only comes from the observation of a very complicated yet still circular spectrum of logic.

I believe that all of these observations we can make are only tools of measurement which have been bestowed upon us by something even the most enlightened being will never be able to measure or define.

Since there is meaning and purpose to all that we do, how could we reduce the overall meaning and purpose to something as empty as the end point of Buddhist Philosophy?

There is a way out of suffering in Buddhism, and that way out is by the nullification of all meaning.... the blanking out and eradication of any self whatsoever. There is no life or death, past or future, nothing to hope or dream... and there is no sorrow because there is nothing to feel sorry for, because to a Buddhist, life is just a flutter of colors in some evergone wind of absolute Blankness.... absolute extinction of ALL and replacement by NOTHING.

Look at China and India and see where that philosophy has taken them. The ultimate subjugation and unquestionable obedience of man to government and corporate entities. With the trivialization of the Western World's culture by corporate produce and media, and its fascination with psychedelic drugs and Eastern Philosophy.... we will end up where China is at. We will end up China.
Robots.

The danger is clearly visible to those who can see it to deny a Higher Authority. To deny a Higher Authority puts you at risk of completel annihilation, complete disintegration and NOT eternal life, but eternal Non-being. Not life, not death, not some balanced peaceful bliss.... but absolute blank ceasing to exist.

That's what Nirvana is.

If you see the Buddha walking down the road, launch all of the Western World's nukes at China and India.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 am

Jesus, man, you're making me read a lot late at night.

I just got through the first few sentences BUT, one you deviate off the pole you move onto another pole? See what I'm saying? It's like moving onto another subject. You can say they all have commonality at the center but they're not all the same pole (subject).

Kat

Post by Kat » Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 am

If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 am

Do you see how gut wretching this conversation could become?

The circle is never complete, and we don't know what's at its center, or if it even is a center, or if it even is a circle.... we just see with what we're given.

And we won't know anything past that, and culture and civilization will degrade... until whatever evolutionary principle we have not discovered intervenes and advances us behind the bend at the end of the 12th step.

The Christ Principle is the 13th step.

"Eat of my body and drink of my blood."

"There is no way to the Father save through me"

Why? Because the Circle is closed until a hidden 13th comes to open it, and if you believe in the axiom of "as above, so below" this happens individually, as well as on a global AND galactic AND higher scales, lower scales as well...

The universe is being saved by an ever hidden 13th step, which periodically lives and dies with the sole purpose of renewing all of what we percieve as human creation. What is percieved as human creation is simply the unravelling of hidden elements written within our genetic code, but it is only written when the 13th step is once again achieved on a species-wide scale.

This is why religion, and specifically Christianity exists. It is to remind everyone that hope is always just around the bend, both personally and universally.
We don't do everything. We are simply what has been written decoding itself, and when the code seems to be running out, there must come one injected into our species who refreshes what is written with new material to be decoded by the ever-evolving human genetic lineage.

It would be necessary for this to happen in that way, or else the code could never take root.

Royal here has announced his captivity to the current circle of code, which indeed is a trap... and all who believe they have figured it all out may reside in peace until the day they realize that they made their own circular and ever shrinking tomb because they could not concieve of anything which could possibly reside without their sphere of awareness. They pronounced themselves Gods, and in doing so... they have severed their ties with the Order and Plan of the Universe.

This is how species advance and diverge, ladies and gentlemen. This is what our current form of Western Religion is trying to explain to us. Not JUST what happened 2000 years ago, but what is happening now when we need to know it the most.

Do not trust in anyone who says they have it all figured out. Do not believe those who announce themselves as purveyors of peace or charity. Do not trust in your fellow human to save us, because they won't save us. Our efforts will not save us. Our efforts are a dead end and we know it. We can only accept our prison and feign peace by perverting ourselves into black oblivion on our own.

But we are not on our own, and we never were. We all need somebody to lean on. Do not put any more faith in logic or science or philosophy or mysticism or knowledge or wisdom of any sort. It is all over for those things at this point.

Put Faith in something Higher than yourself. Put Faith is SOMETHING, rather than Nothing. Put Faith BACK where it came from. Not in your head or in your nation or in your species, but in The Author and his Scribe.

There is a time to laugh, and a time to cry..... and this is a time for mourning.
Mourn the death of the human race as it was. Mourn the death of satisfaction of self. Mourn the death of all the institutions we came to believe in, even the institutions of God and Saviour Himself. Mourn the many who will fall during this transition. Mourn your own selves up until this point, for they will be destroyed

There will be a New Law, and a New Man, and A New Book.

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu May 05, 2011 5:00 am

Sounds to me like we're changing for the better, then.... why mourn, young indiee? Nothing wrong with mourning. Good for the soul sometimes. But why mourn if we're evolving into something better?

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 am

We mourn because it's natural.

We mourn because we suffer.

It's easy to ignore it, but it's much more work to face it and understand it.

I've said this to others... you can be sad without being hopeless.

It's okay to be sad.

It's okay to be suffering.

It's okay to be afraid and not to understand and not to know what to do or where to go.

It's okay to be wrong and to mess up and disappoint everyone.

It's okay to be alone, to be misunderstood, to be abandoned.

It's okay to mourn when mourning is required.

Like when a loved one is sick and dying.

It's okay to feel that pain.

I think we should let ourselves feel it... to "take a day off" and mourn, instead of just being silly and smiley and cynical and sarcastic all the time.

Every time I laugh at how ridiculous things are, I am just crying in a different way.

If we have good times to hope for, what's the hurry to feel good now in a time that doesn't really feel that good?

Feel Good Now... sounds almost like some sort of perscription drug advertisement. You know? If you are at peace.... you have ceased to be. Not dead. Not alive. Just not. No growth. No life. There is peace which denies existence, and then there is peace which accepts it, and embraces it. When you are in good spirits, it is okay, and when you hurt and cry and mess up and lose control, it's also okay. Sometimes we have no control. It's okay not to have control. Control is just another piece of expensive furniture. It can be taken away.

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu May 05, 2011 1:48 pm

IndicusMaximus wrote:We mourn because it's natural.

We mourn because we suffer.

It's easy to ignore it, but it's much more work to face it and understand it.

I've said this to others... you can be sad without being hopeless.

It's okay to be sad.

It's okay to be suffering.

It's okay to be afraid and not to understand and not to know what to do or where to go.

It's okay to be wrong and to mess up and disappoint everyone.

It's okay to be alone, to be misunderstood, to be abandoned.

It's okay to mourn when mourning is required.

Like when a loved one is sick and dying.

It's okay to feel that pain.

I think we should let ourselves feel it... to "take a day off" and mourn, instead of just being silly and smiley and cynical and sarcastic all the time.

Every time I laugh at how ridiculous things are, I am just crying in a different way.

If we have good times to hope for, what's the hurry to feel good now in a time that doesn't really feel that good?

Feel Good Now... sounds almost like some sort of perscription drug advertisement. You know? If you are at peace.... you have ceased to be. Not dead. Not alive. Just not. No growth. No life. There is peace which denies existence, and then there is peace which accepts it, and embraces it. When you are in good spirits, it is okay, and when you hurt and cry and mess up and lose control, it's also okay. Sometimes we have no control. It's okay not to have control. Control is just another piece of expensive furniture. It can be taken away.

Actually, I am in complete agreement. Sadness is a part of life.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Thu May 05, 2011 1:54 pm

As long as it isn't 24/7 365 :D