What is Evil?

TraumaT

Re: What is Evil?

Post by TraumaT » Fri May 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Dr Exile wrote:
Who the hell is Alice Miller?
A pinko commie fag ikky broad (can't use c word) who thinks that discipline ruins a rugrats' self esteem. TT trades belief in a god for following idgits like her.
I like idgits.

:mrgreen:

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Fri May 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Naturally you do, it comes with being a pinko.

Ash is calling me for breakfast, must g you commie sweet thing.
Credo quia absurdum.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Fri May 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Child Mistreatment, Child Abuse
What is it?

Humiliations, spankings and beatings, slaps in the face, betrayal, sexual exploitation, derision, neglect, etc. are all forms of mistreatment, because they injure the integrity and dignity of a child, even if their consequences are not visible right away. However, as adults, most abused children will suffer, and let others suffer, from these injuries. This dynamic of violence can deform some victims into hangmen who take revenge even on whole nations and become willing executors to dictators as unutterably appalling as Hitler and other cruel leaders. Beaten children very early on assimilate the violence they endured, which they may glorify and apply later as parents, in believing that they deserved the punishment and were beaten out of love. They don't know that the only reason for the punishments they have ( or in retrospect, had) to endure is the fact that their parents themselves endured and learned violence without being able to question it. Later, the adults, once abused children, beat their own children and often feel grateful to their parents who mistreated them when they were small and defenseless.
Hell- I could have written that myself. Violence towards children is abuse. And it always ends badly.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri May 06, 2011 6:41 pm

IndicusMaximus wrote:But why those things? How did they come about?
Good question. How did we come about?

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Fri May 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Some could say that evil is descent into chaos, and maybe that's true... but then in that case what's more evil? Nazi Germany or MTV?
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Haahahaahahaaa!!!! Well, Nazi Germany was about nothing but law and order....

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Fri May 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Right? Nazi Germany had DEFINITE Goals and was NOTHING but EXECUTING those Orders...

They had the Knowledge and the Information and Applied it. You could say that those who brought the whole entity forth were at PEACE with their ventures. How could you not be at peace when executing millions of innocent people without so much as the blink of an eye?

That sounds like Ordered Destruction, but who ordered it? Was it for the Greater Good? Was it out of Love? Or was it simply guided by the wrong Light?

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Fri May 06, 2011 8:02 pm

In the same token.... what ABOUT MTV???

WTF is Capitalism? Is it the end result of Nazi Germany's campaign?

Is this what they were working towards? Is this one and the same?

And if so, WHY would anyone want to degenerate the world into complete annihilation due to sheer boredom and hatred of its form in such an ordered and methodical fashion?

I mean, look.... they went so far as to build up a nuclear arsenal that could destroy the entire planet... meaning completely obliterate every single rock on and within the planet.... up to 10 times over. When the food's run out, all the flora and fauna have been shitted on to death, and everybody is just creaming mad from sheer overload of useless information overload through all forms of invasive squalkboxing and desire-milking attached to every orifice of their monkey bodies.... how long will it be before THOSE types of people who sit on this unholy mountain of garbage and allow this degeneration to happen just decide "Eh this is boring and no longer entertains my fickle heart. I've eaten my fill." and just initiate an ordered armageddon of not only the entire world, but perhaps the known existent universe? We don't know what happens when that amount of nuclear and possibly other unknown weaponry is unleashed all at once.

These are the types of people that sit in power, that sit and pretend authority, and feign omniescene, and continue to sit in their positions basking in unholy golden goat piss, pretending like they are doing US a favor by helping us play their game?

Learn to see through that false light. They are liars, and I've seen what they worship, and I've seen what they're true mental state is like.... and it is frightening, and it is sick, psychopathic, and a danger to all who are captivated by their hopeless worship of the prison they've built for all of us to die in because they deny any other way except their own way.... which goes only so far. Limit and Death and Eternal Suffering... and those who bow down to that Golden Calf wish to fool everyone into believing that lie.

I feel like THAT is what evil is, in a most practical definition. The scientific and philosophic and academic terms may put it differently, may say entropy, may say ...whatever terms they use... I don't read a lot of scholastic things, to be perfectly honest. Not my particular bag.... so maybe I've just stated things in a more Ecclesiastical or Evangelized way.... I don't know..... but .... it seems to be true no matter how you put it that evil is a THING and not just a mental maladjustment which comes due to unloving parents or childhood trauma or something.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Fri May 06, 2011 9:27 pm

I thought you wanted to consider the Principle of Evil as opposed to trivial moralism. Order and 'orderliness' have nothing in common but a couple of accidental syllables. Are you here to learn or to make noise?
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 pm

The principle of evil, okay. Right. Go on.